Love Island

Started by JimStynes, June 24, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Curtis is an absolute Stain. He doesn't like Maura either. Maura is a good honest Irish girl.
Greg is an awful dose.
India is lovely. A fine filly.

This year seems to have a lot of fellas who are absolute wankers. Like proper wankers and for me Curtis is the leading w**ker.

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on July 26, 2019, 09:35:45 AM
Curtis is an absolute Stain. He doesn't like Maura either. Maura is a good honest Irish girl.
Greg is an awful dose.

This year seems to have a lot of fellas who are absolute w**kers. Like proper w**kers and for me Curtis is the leading w**ker.

???

Orior

Greg is an awful dose.

This year seems to have a lot of fellas who are absolute w**kers. Like proper w**kers and for me Curtis is the leading w**ker.

Maura is a foul mouthed tart who thinks she is Gods gift. I am looking forward to seeing her get her comeuppance.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

trailer

Quote from: Orior on July 26, 2019, 11:57:56 AM
Greg is an awful dose.

Maura is a foul mouthed tart who thinks she is Gods gift. I am looking forward to seeing her get her comeuppance.

She's mad for horsey.

johnnycool

Greg is an awful dose.

Curtis is gay. End off.

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on July 26, 2019, 12:56:14 PM
Quote from: Orior on July 26, 2019, 11:57:56 AM
Greg is an awful dose.

She's mad for horsey.

Not sure if that's a euphemism or not.

johnnycool

Limerick Greg wins it along with some Geordie lady.

Wonder will he be belting out Sean South at the afterparty?

Orior

Quote from: johnnycool on July 30, 2019, 12:31:29 PM

A bizarre show. The geordie lady had the hots for some bloke, who dumped her, then wanted her back. She still hankers for him, but ended up with the rugger bugger as a last resort. Chances of a long term relationship, marriage and kiddies 0.1%

Thankfully Maura did not win. Chances of her having a long term relationship with Curtis, marriage and kiddies 0.0%

Chances of her having a long term relationship with anyone 0.0%

Well, that's my opinion (which I rate very highly).
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

t_mac

Quote from: Orior on July 30, 2019, 12:57:42 PM

A bizarre show. The geordie lady had the hots for some bloke, who dumped her, then wanted her back. She still hankers for him, but ended up with the rugger bugger as a last resort. Chances of a long term relationship, marriage and kiddies 0.1%

Thankfully Maura did not win. Chances of her having a long term relationship with Curtis, marriage and kiddies 0.0%

Haven't seen a second of it but from the reporting on it, i'd say the audience are every bit as bizarre, seems to be a bigger fix than most reality shows - why anyone cares about these folk is way over my head.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: t_mac on July 30, 2019, 01:17:27 PM

Haven't seen a second of it but from the reporting on it, i'd say the audience are every bit as bizarre, seems to be a bigger fix than most reality shows - why anyone cares about these folk is way over my head.

There is something intriguing watching dicks make dicks of of themselves on TV . reminds me of a clip on an old show, The Word when someone came on and said "I'd do anything to be on TV" and some 18 year old was lumbering away at a 85 years granny!

Social media and the dawn of influencers/youtubers has created a generation of people that strive for attention or want to emulate others of 'fame'

Some people are into Formula 1, I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

t_mac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 30, 2019, 01:42:50 PM

There is something intriguing watching dicks make dicks of of themselves on TV . reminds me of a clip on an old show, The Word when someone came on and said "I'd do anything to be on TV" and some 18 year old was lumbering away at a 85 years granny!

Social media and the dawn of influencers/youtubers has created a generation of people that strive for attention or want to emulate others of 'fame'

I'd concur, I find most mainstream TV now unwatchable, no wonder the kids are youtubing all over the show, TV is just puke.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 30, 2019, 01:42:50 PM

It wasn't Wayne Rooney was it ;D

joemamas

I have never watched a minute, but that was a classic summation.

GiveItToTheShooters

JimStynes

It's not been great so far. Those twins  :o