Dublin

Started by joebloggs, August 07, 2008, 11:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joebloggs

Heading to Dublin now for a few weeks at the end of the month. Anyone got any suggestions for things to do in the evenings or good places to eat etc. Will be based around st stephens green most of the time.

clarshack

bring plenty of dollars!

Kerry Mike

Shanahans on the Green do a mighty Batter Sausage, but it will fecking cost you.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

joebloggs

its going down as expenses i claim everything back ;)

scud

Is anyone going to 'Lovebox'? was thinking of going but not sure....

mylestheslasher

visit guiness and jameson for the tour - quite interesting and free beer/whiskey.

Main Street

Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 09, 2008, 12:08:07 PM
visit guiness and jameson for the tour - quite interesting and free beer/whiskey.
;D
If that were true the queue would go all the way down to Kerry.

The Real Laoislad

Coolock,Darndale,Neilstown,Clondalkin  all great suburban areas and well worth a visit
You'll Never Walk Alone.

fred the red

Quote from: clarshack on August 07, 2008, 11:34:37 PM
bring plenty of dollars!

Wont be no use to you unless you go to a bureau de change.

Tankie

Quote from: joebloggs on August 07, 2008, 11:26:08 PM
Heading to Dublin now for a few weeks at the end of the month. Anyone got any suggestions for things to do in the evenings or good places to eat etc. Will be based around st stephens green most of the time.

If you are staying around St Stephens green you will be fine, some of the best bars in Dublin are around there!
Grand Slam Saturday!

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 09, 2008, 01:11:57 PM
Coolock,Darndale,Neilstown,Clondalkin  all great suburban areas and well worth a visit

Quality LL!  :D
Ask me holy bollix

Rav67

:D  I expect you're taking the piss there about Clondalkin, was there before at a house party real rough place, the offy's are all boarded round the counter so no-one get at the alcohol, till or employees!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Rav67 on August 09, 2008, 06:41:18 PM

:D  I expect you're taking the piss there about Clondalkin, was there before at a house party real rough place, the offy's are all boarded round the counter so no-one get at the alcohol, till or employees!

Ah you caught me out with Clondalkin but the rest of the places are lovely especially Darndale..Really scenic
You'll Never Walk Alone.