NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: thejuice on February 23, 2019, 08:31:19 PM
Mayo shooting has been poor but they don't look out of it physically.
Rinse and repeat

Blowitupref

FT Dublin 1-12 Mayo 0-7. Dublin good value for that 8 point win. Poor quality 2nd half viewing that was.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Hound

Quote from: Blowitupref on February 23, 2019, 08:38:45 PM
FT Dublin 1-12 Mayo 0-7. Dublin good value for that 8 point win. Poor quality 2nd half viewing that was.
Mayo dreadful.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Hound on February 23, 2019, 08:41:14 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on February 23, 2019, 08:38:45 PM
Mayo dreadful.
Yes 14 wides and a defence that was lucky they didn't concede about 4-15. It's a while since i seen Dublin as wasteful. 2nd half was 0-6 to 0-4 a very error ridden and stop start half of football.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Over the Bar

By the look of the tv footage not many Dublin players or fans know the words of amhran na bhfiann :o

From the Bunker

Well done Dublin! I don't know how ye do it (actually I do know)!

GalwayBayBoy

What does a goalkeeper have to do to get man of the match? Hennelly made 5 or 6 one on one saves and still didn't get it.

And kicked 2 frees as well.

From the Bunker

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 23, 2019, 08:55:08 PM
What does a goalkeeper have to do to get man of the match? Hennelly made 5 or 6 one on one saves and still didn't get it.

Being on the winning team helps as well!

Blowitupref

He was clear stand out player tonight.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Blowitupref on February 23, 2019, 08:58:40 PM

He was clear stand out player tonight.

If you are just including Mayo - then that was not hard. He has endured a tough time, Hope he holds this form when the real stuff begins.

Farrandeelin

Outclassed all over. A right bang down to Earth reality check for the summer. Will the young guns learn? Hope they can, the forwards (which I honestly thought were good enough) were awful.
Poor 2nd half. Hennelly the only Mayo player to prove his worth. Clarke will have a job to get back again.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

The Hill is Blue

Now he must know how Stephen Cluxton felt so many times.

BTW: Well done Dubs,
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Hound

I thought Fenton was clear man of the match. Cooper great, as usual, and Davy Byrne was very good considering it was his first game in so long.

Costello got a great goal and is a super talent of course, but he'd be better if he was less greedy. I wouldn't have given him man of the match.
He's definitely not good enough on long range frees to take over from Rock.

Very happy with Evan Comerford. That was his best game for the Dubs I thought

oliverkelly

Not sure what all the talk about Reape is. Apart from scoring a goal after taking about 12 steps against Roscommon hes been terrible from what i have seen. Rochford was probably right on not to rate him

From the Bunker

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on February 23, 2019, 09:09:15 PM

Now he must know how Stephen Cluxton felt so many times.

BTW: Well done Dubs,

I'm sure Cluxo is worried about MOTM awards!