NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

Paudie Hughes on for the second half!

Schkite

Decent game for it being the first round and a good few players missing. A bit of bite about it and both sides are up for the fight. I've no problem with that at all, even if Coldrick isn't having his best showing.

I really feared for Monaghan when I seen there'd be no changes and seeing the start we made against a sharp Dubs side. A few inexperienced lads looked a little lost and the more experienced lads looked rusty and were making sloppy mistakes. But they've grown into the game more and that's not a bad score at HT at all. Tasty second half in store

Harold Disgracey

yellowcard

That was some goal by the Monaghan sub.

Blowitupref

A lot of changes to the Galway team. A surprise that Corofin players are playing. Half time Galway 0-5 Cavan 0-5
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dx7K6vkXcAY4aXP.jpg:large
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

manfromdelmonte

Oh look, another goal

Even though he threw it in

Schkite

Serious impact off the bench from McManus and O'Hanlon. No surprise with McManus of course, but great to see O'Hanlon doing so well immediately on his league debut. He had a cracking season for the club last year and alot of people were excited to see how he'd do when called up for the county.

yellowcard

O'Hanlon has had some impact, looks a very direct player just goes straight for goal similar in style to David Clifford.

Godsown

Coldrick had nightmare 1st half . Did Gavin sub him at half time?  Hughes even worse in second half

imtommygunn

Johnny Cooper can be a bit of a thug at times. Hard to like him.

imtommygunn

Schkite

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 27, 2019, 03:32:32 PM

McManus putting him on his hole after they tangled might be the best thing that happened today!

lenny

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 27, 2019, 03:32:32 PM

Used to really like watching jack mccarron but he let himself down today with a few pieces of blatant playacting.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Godsown on January 27, 2019, 03:30:08 PM
Coldrick had nightmare 1st half . Did Gavin sub him at half time?  Hughes even worse in second half

Hughes seemed to have no notion of the Advantage rule.

imtommygunn

Yeah though I thought I might have got a black card for that. Cooper notorious for that - it's what he goaded Seamus o'shea into in the ai final.