Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Maybe not but he seemed lucky to stay on in an incident a few minutes prior. Was it a staright red? Rough scenes lads, bad blood from the league? That rought too.

Candyman

I wouldn't say its bad blood and i dont wish to get into a bitching session over who started it but when a Harps man is getting kicked on the ground then another busted enough is enough.... but sure its all healthy!!!  ;)

Real1995

Candy it doesn help when ur bench came tearin onto the field.....thats is the reason it turned in2 a mass brawl
Nice guys always finish second!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Real1995 on September 15, 2008, 01:31:18 PM
Candy it doesn help when ur bench came tearin onto the field.....thats is the reason it turned in2 a mass brawl

and it's not like Mullaghbawn ones to fight.   :D

How many rows have u had with other teams this year?

Real1995

oh and the ogs are stickin up for the harps isn't gr8 to see, neighbourly love...

El we are not ones to ever shy away from and row and i would be worried if we did... rows happened but if u had off watched at the end of the game both teams shook hands and there was no probs what appens on the field stays on the field..
Nice guys always finish second!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Real1995 on September 15, 2008, 01:38:28 PM
oh and the ogs are stickin up for the harps isn't gr8 to see, neighbourly love...

El we are not ones to ever shy away from and row and i would be worried if we did... rows happened but if u had off watched at the end of the game both teams shook hands and there was no probs what appens on the field stays on the field..

It's the best way to keep it, a bit of a row sometimes is good for the team morale anyway  ;)

bennydorano

Minor draw

Pearse Og v Armagh Harps
Mullabawn v Carrickcruppin
Granemore v Silverbridge
Crossmaglen v Corrinshigo

Quarter final games to be played on Saturday 27th September at 2.00pm are

Crossmaglen or Corrinshigo v Maghery
Pearse Og or Armagh Harps v Mullabawn or Carrickcruppin
St.Peters v St.Brigids
Granemore or Silverbridge v St.Patricks
Home venue first named

winsamsoon

No corn i never set myself up for a big fall i gave my opinion on the game and the way i thought it would pan out before hand. I have simply no problem after the game stated that it was a complete gutless performance where we witnessed men against boys.

I also think you will find any digs i have taken at Dromintee are as a response to digs taken at Clan na Gael. I never take pride in other people misfortune. The harps went down this year and i never once said words like it was good to see. Simply because it doesn't really concern me. If i make any jibes towrds any club it has been provoked.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

full back

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 15, 2008, 02:14:19 PM
I also think you will find any digs i have taken at Dromintee are as a response to digs taken at Clan na Gael. I never take pride in other people misfortune.

Misfortune had nothing to do with it

winsamsoon

any team that gets relegated has a lot to do with misfortune. Take the harps this year, They were relagted by 1 point i think in the end. They should have had a point in a game against Culloville as some of the lads were saying. I am sure that they lost a few very close game also that with a bit of luck they would have won. So sometimes the line between going down and staying up in decided on misfortune.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 15, 2008, 02:14:19 PM
No corn i never set myself up for a big fall i gave my opinion on the game and the way i thought it would pan out before hand. I have simply no problem after the game stated that it was a complete gutless performance where we witnessed men against boys.

I also think you will find any digs i have taken at Dromintee are as a response to digs taken at Clan na Gael. I never take pride in other people misfortune. The harps went down this year and i never once said words like it was good to see. Simply because it doesn't really concern me. If i make any jibes towrds any club it has been provoked.

Get off your high horse. You had a go at Dromintee because I had the nerve to suggest that in recent years on what I had witnessed Cullyhanna seemed as good as Clans.

Off The Fence

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 15, 2008, 03:29:26 PM
So sometimes the line between going down and staying up in decided on misfortune.

And whats the line between 1 point and 20 points in a match?  Jesus I am lucky I only get to see a couple of matches in Armagh every year.  But i hear enough reports about it that show Cross are doing " A Kilkenny".  Being on this thread last week reading alot of the comments and jesus "san" you can slabber.  Think its better off if you say nothing!

All I can say is thank God I was in Monaghan yesterday watching competitive football at least.

full back

Misfortune had fcuk all to do with last night.
winsam was mouthing flat out all week about pride in the jersey, we will give them a game etc etc etc
Made a complete cnut of yourself

Let illdecide speak on behalf of clans men because it is obvious you havent a clue :D

bennydorano

Any word of a report from Gaapunter?  Should be worth reading.

BerfArmagh

hes gone very quiet, then again if we were beaten by 20 points i'd lie low too  ;D