Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontcare

Quote from: twotwocharlie on September 06, 2007, 08:07:18 PM
illdecide.......peter mcdonnell will do just fine. he,s no mug thats for sure. played under him some years ago. sound man.

if you played under him some years ago you must mean last year or year b4 on the u 21 panel

downtown

Quote from: dontcare on September 07, 2007, 10:46:21 AM
Quote from: twotwocharlie on September 06, 2007, 08:07:18 PM
illdecide.......peter mcdonnell will do just fine. he,s no mug thats for sure. played under him some years ago. sound man.

if you played under him some years ago you must mean last year or year b4 on the u 21 panel

Mayb ur man was rite wen he said 22charlie was C. Conlon!! ???

pintsofguinness

Unless I'm mistaken (and I could be) dickhead there got Conlon's age wrong a month or so ago.

I wouldn't pass much remarks to anything he says as almost all of his posts include a lie. 
I think Conlon deserves the benefit of the doubt on this one, I would be surprised if he's that big of a dickhead to come on here looking attention.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

David McKeown

Anyone know the championship dates, times and locations I have heard a few conflicting reports this week.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

winsamsoon

Ogsv Maghery is at Davitt park saturday evening with a 5:30 throw in. Corn you still haven't explained the 9/11 jibe???
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

Oh I thought you would have worked it out by now.

naka

cruppen game on sunday at 5.30pm in silverbridge
cruppen to win by 2 ::)

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

diesel-smuggler

if we can get the first half performance of the clann eireann replay and the second half performance of the tir na nog replay maybe just maybe there could be a little upset on the cards!

cruppen by 1 will do me just lovely!

Armagh Exile

Carrickcruppen has as much chance of beating Crossmaglen as Paul Grimley had of being appointed Armagh manager.

cross4capital

i think cross will hammer cruppen, well i hope so too cruppen have been very cocky and i mean why? who have they got tat dungbag paul keenan? sure you may as well put his fat useless brother in.

crossfire

Cross will be taking the cruppen threat very seriously given their championship tradition and the fact that they have a one hundred percent success record against us in our last 5 meetings even though it has been some time since we last met
Prior to 1978 cross generally had the upper hand against cruppen in championship encounters. We were Armagh title holders when we met them in the first round of the championship in 1978 in mullabawn Cruppen were leading by a point with a couple of minutes left Cross had about 5 opportunities to get an equalising point but we kept going for a goal to win the match and they held on to beat us by a point.
Our present club chairman Tommy Coleman was full back for Cruppen that day.
Cruppen proceeded to beat us in the championship each year up to and including the final of1982 and we haven't met since.
So whilst we expect to scrape home by a couple of points we certainly wont be treating them lightly.

pintsofguinness

QuoteOur present club chairman Tommy Coleman was full back for Cruppen that day.

Stole him as well?   :D

crossfire

You fell for it Pints !!!!

Where does your Chairman Donal Walsh come from.

Again...ever heard of "People in glass houses" ???

pintsofguinness

QuoteYou fell for it Pints !!!!
Aye I did ,  :D

QuoteWhere does your Chairman Donal Walsh come from.
Jesus Walsh would love that  :D  I'd say if asked he'd say the bridge.

Here, do yous have any cross men in there at all?

Where are you from yourself?