Ballygawley roundabout shenanigans!

Started by teaminamillion, March 14, 2017, 06:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teaminamillion

In the space of one year their has been at different times graffiti and literature plastered across the signage at ballygawley roundabout. This regards political statements on Sinn Fein and their stance on Abortion.  There's no doubt in my mind these individual(s) are out to harm Sinn Fein's electoral chances. Sinn Fein is more important to people than any Church so let it be clear people don't give a feek about the bigoted views of the DUP, Catholic Church or its chronys. The finger of suspicion will point at someone with such views who more than likely lives in the ballygawley area. People have enough negativity on their plate with tyrones shite football without this crap. Time to take the hint.

Tyrone Gaa

Firstly, I don't think a Tyrone GAA board is an appropriate place to bring up this discussion there are main discussions for non GAA related issues.  But now you mention it I shall reply.

Secondly Sinn Fein are only important to the DUP so that they can prop them up and allow them to continue to walk all over our community.  Previous to this election Sinn Fein allowed the DUP to march all over them, I will be interested to see how many times they fold this time around.  Sinn Fein knew about RHI approximately February but it was Spotlight that exposed the DUP, SF were happy to back their mates in government.  SF continued not to criticise DUP around this scandal in the early weeks of exposure again having private meetings with the DUP.

They wont go into government until Arlene steps aside, Until there is an Irish language act, Until there is equal marriage.  These are all promises Sinn Fein have made to their electorate.

Living the dream!!!

nrico2006

All I've saw around the roads recently is posters for Sinn Fein and their promotion of marriage equality.  Politics is a obviously a nasty a sneaky oul game, but it just seems that they are trying to ride on the huge politically correct wave that has developed over the past while by championing a cause celebre that they know puts them in good light.  There are more serious issues out there that need addressed.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

vallankumous

SF, Abortion, The DUP, The Church and Tyrone's shite football.

Under Lights

I thought this was about the late night goings on at Ballygawley park and ride, where it is said you can quite frankly- park and ride.

Carry on.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Under Lights on March 28, 2017, 01:29:33 PM
I thought this was about the late night goings on at Ballygawley park and ride, where it is said you can quite frankly- park and ride.

Carry on.
never heard about this! whats the best time to go?lol

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.