derry v cork 02/07/23

Started by HiMucker, June 27, 2023, 11:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Cork have momentum. Compare them now to the Clare game

thebuzz

Cork have come on big time since Derry played them in the League. It's a hard one to call. As tbrick said Derry have no right to be complacent.

screenexile

You can't be complacent in an All Ireland QF!

Much the same as last year against Clare we went about it professionally and put in the performance that was needed. I expect us to do the same tomorrow.

Yes Cork have played well the last 2 matches but I would say they caught Mayo on the hop and Roscommon performed quite poorly. And yet the Rossies still should have won the game! If we don't beat them well enough we can't think we'll beat a Kerry/Dublin in the Semi Final!

JoG2

Quote from: screenexile on June 28, 2023, 01:02:02 PM

Much the same as last year against Clare we went about it professionally and put in the performance that was needed. I expect us to do the same tomorrow.

Yes Cork have played well the last 2 matches but I would say they caught Mayo on the hop and Roscommon performed quite poorly. And yet the Rossies still should have won the game! If we don't beat them well enough we can't think we'll beat a Kerry/Dublin in the Semi Final!

Agreed, but it's 4 more sleeps!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: screenexile on June 28, 2023, 01:02:02 PM

That's why I can't get tickets, I've been trying for Sunday!!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

screenexile

kickingmule

Looking forward to seeing  Cork  this weekend, they have been a breathe of fresh air in this championship, good to watch an attacking minded side with full of talent right through every line.
They have  made massive improvement even from the louth game, they were totally robbed against Kerry especially seeing how Tyrone were treated with same if not worse incident against Westmeath.
I fancy Cork to win this game 5/6 points.

restorepride

Doire scored 5-13 in our last quarterfinal. Corcaigh will do well to match that!!

toby47

Ticketmaster is a real nuisance. Are we expecting decent seats to appear at any stage this week?

restorepride

Quote from: toby47 on June 28, 2023, 10:34:07 PM
Ticketmaster is a real nuisance. Are we expecting decent seats to appear at any stage this week?
Better seats should become available soon - having the patience is the tester!

screenexile

Hoof Hearted

Saffrongael

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 29, 2023, 07:59:32 AM
Quote from: screenexile on June 28, 2023, 11:11:00 PM
https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005ED6955021F0?did=derry

More decent tickets available now!

doesnt give option for juvenile tickets
am i right in saying that ?

You are. You don't usually get into the hogan with kids tickets. I bought a ticket for me and my wee fella for Limerick v Galway in the hurling and it's restricted to up in the gods in the Cusack or Davin
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Saffrongael on June 29, 2023, 08:02:17 AM

You are. You don't usually get into the hogan with kids tickets. I bought a ticket for me and my wee fella for Limerick v Galway in the hurling and it's restricted to up in the gods in the Cusack or Davin

thats what i usually done, bought them early. but listening to advice on here i decided to wait until better tickets come available.
Which they did, just not for 13 and 14 year olds ! Ah well, RTE it is then.

RedHand88

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 29, 2023, 08:11:34 AM
Quote from: Saffrongael on June 29, 2023, 08:02:17 AM

thats what i usually done, bought them early. but listening to advice on here i decided to wait until better tickets come available.
Which they did, just not for 13 and 14 year olds ! Ah well, RTE it is then.

Could always buy the teenager a full ticket?