Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

Decision shouldn't have been his to make, Derry should've acted when the story first broke and not let this drag on all week.
Still no denial in any of his statements, it's the first thing any innocent person would be getting out there.
nil satis nisi optimum

Wildweasel74

Scum, u lads are the biggest bunch divers and pretend injuries,

trailer

Derry Co board look like a bunch of wankers. Handled the whole thing very poorly. Learnings here from counties and clubs. 

Gallagher won't be the last manager to get into hot water.

trailer

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 12, 2023, 08:39:12 PM
Scum, u lads are the biggest bunch divers and pretend injuries,

Ok. Relax. It's not personal.

STREET FIGHTER

What a disaster this has all been....horrible stuff....nightmare...

If 1% of the accusations are true there can be absolutely no pity......I have sisters.....daughters.....it was a harrowing read...

No excuse....completely vile....

However....trial by social media is mental...

In general....anyone of us on here could have our world's ended by simple click of a button....rightly or wrongly......whether true or false......life destroyed....blink of an eye......its far too open...

If a certain man was to retaliate and post a long story outlining years of abuse or some sort of self defence on social media (which could be absolute lies as no-one actually knows) I hope it would be received with the same energy........

Massive failings all round on many fronts....too many to go in to.... and those poor children....May God give them the strength....

I can only hope there is no more bad news to come....

Felt Derry were slight favourites before the game....its completely swung in Armaghs favour I feel...

The GAA is massive for most of us....but in life....there are far more important things than football....

The whole things is tainted now and it's hard to look forward to this game....whether it's win....loose or draw....

full moon

The SDLP comments today were outrageous. This the same gang that yabber on about kangaroo courts and online social media mobs and abuse , inciting the same against others

All for some attention before the flipping council elections, shameful hypocrites

Orior

Last day out a lot of shots dropped short (which resulted in goals) but I expect them to go over the bar this time.

Armagh have enough to win by 4 or 5.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

full moon

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on May 12, 2023, 08:46:36 PM

If 1% of the accusations are true there can be absolutely no pity......I have sisters.....daughters.....it was a harrowing read...

In general....anyone of us on here could have our world's ended by simple click of a button....rightly or wrongly......whether true or false......life destroyed....blink of an eye......its far too open...

If a certain man was to retaliate and post a long story outlining years of abuse or some sort of self defence on social media (which could be absolute lies as no-one actually knows) I hope it would be received with the same energy........

Massive failings all round on many fronts....too many to go in to.... and those poor children....May God give them the strength....

Felt Derry were slight favourites before the game....its completely swung in Armaghs favour I feel...

The GAA is massive for most of us....but in life....there are far more important things than football....

The whole things is tainted now and it's hard to look forward to this game....whether it's win....loose or draw....

Totally agree with that. Scary mob mentality to all this stuff.

Mourne Red

Quote from: full moon on May 12, 2023, 08:58:18 PM

Lads he didn't deny it once, also see Seafoids post. Witness to clones 99 incident.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Mourne Red on May 12, 2023, 09:00:20 PM
Quote from: full moon on May 12, 2023, 08:58:18 PM

Lads he didn't deny it once, also see Seafoids post. Witness to clones 99 incident.

I have neither defended or purposely debated anything...👍🏻

It's just so terrible all round...

seafoid

Without social media reacting there would have been impunity. His ex-wife wouldn't even have had a platform. If RG is innocent then he can be judged and found to be so. 
But he can't manage one of the best teams in Ulster on Sunday and beyond.

seafoid

What a weird year for Derry football. First Kilmacud and now this.

armaghniac

Armagh should engage in some tactical innovation and see how Derry respond. Put Rian in goals and Ethan in the centre at the throw in.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Itchy

I wonder how he'll protect his kids when they find out the truth.

Derry GAA have lost a lot of goodwill in this, a pathetic effort from them.