Football Championship results from 1989 and 1990

Started by Ball Hopper, March 19, 2007, 09:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ball Hopper

Can anyone help me locate the football championship results from 1989 and 1990?  Especially Connacht, Munster, and Leinster provincial games.

Thanks,  BH

Ball Hopper

Does anyone have some sort of GAA Annual from these years that can help?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

dec

I attached a file to this post http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=277.msg6091#msg6091 which has all the results through 2000. You will need to change the file extension to .zip. I had to use a .doc extension to be able to upload the file.

Ball Hopper

Dec,

Many thanks...what a tremendous resource you have there.

I'm looking to get a chronology of every championship game played since my club was founded...this will really help.

Now, if you have this sort of stuff, what else have you harvested from sites no longer around?

After all, we are but keepers of the flame...

dec

Quote from: Ball Hopper on March 22, 2007, 06:11:42 PM
Now, if you have this sort of stuff, what else have you harvested from sites no longer around?
After all, we are but keepers of the flame...

Unfortunately I don't have anything else. gaalore.com also had national league results but they were harder to use, just results not listing what division the teams were in. I used the results to develop a little results search website but it never really amounted to much. gaelicgazette.com used to have some historical info but Richard Behal seems to have let the domain name lapse.