Quote from: SCFC on September 24, 2021, 08:03:59 PM
Quote from: thegreeenandgold on September 23, 2021, 09:11:18 PM
John Sugrue
P J Dempsey
Padraig Clancy
Kevin Doogue
Donnacha Phelan
Eoin Kearns

I think all of them expressed an interest but then Eddie did a fine Job getting beaten by Wicklow, so the review must have been positive from Fergal.
You "think all of them expressed an interest"?  Sugrue definitely didn't anyway. Out of the rest of them you named kearns would have been an interesting appointment. Can't really see what Donncha Phelan offers. He didn't exactly tear up trees with the minors!

Pretty sure 3 out of 6 of them lads had no interest in this particular role . Love to hear more of an explanation to this !?

Helix.

Quote from: Spiritof86 on September 24, 2021, 08:50:06 PM
John Sugrue
P J Dempsey
Padraig Clancy
Kevin Doogue
Donnacha Phelan
Eoin Kearns

I think all of them expressed an interest but then Eddie did a fine Job getting beaten by Wicklow, so the review must have been positive from Fergal.
You "think all of them expressed an interest"?  Sugrue definitely didn't anyway. Out of the rest of them you named kearns would have been an interesting appointment. Can't really see what Donncha Phelan offers. He didn't exactly tear up trees with the minors!

Pretty sure 3 out of 6 of them lads had no interest in this particular role . Love to hear more of an explanation to this !?
I was wondering was Kearns in the reckoning for senior post tbh.

I see Mícheal Quirke on ticket with Jack O'Connor for Kerry senior post according to independent.ie

Spiritof86

Quote from: Helix. on September 24, 2021, 09:12:45 PM
Quote from: Spiritof86 on September 24, 2021, 08:50:06 PM
John Sugrue
P J Dempsey
Padraig Clancy
Kevin Doogue
Donnacha Phelan
Eoin Kearns

I was wondering was Kearns in the reckoning for senior post tbh.

I see Mícheal Quirke on ticket with Jack O'Connor for Kerry senior post according to independent.ie

Good move for Quirke and probably what he needed after his debacle in Laois .

BobbyBoucherJr

Any suspensions arising out of the brawl between Arles Killeen and Killeshin?

Smellyball

Courtwood by 6, Emo by 5, Stradbally by 1 and Portlaoise by 4

Ballyfin by 3 , Ballylinan by 2.

A lot of tough games to call but thats how they're gonna pan out... you heard it here first folks !!!!😉😉😉

Silkyskillssunshinee

Quote from: Smellyball on September 30, 2021, 02:11:53 PM

A lot of tough games to call but thats how they're gonna pan out... you heard it here first folks !!!!😉😉😉

I reckon Rosenallis might beat Emo who aren't going well at all this season. Won't be much between Killeshin and Strad, while St Joseph's might finally get one over Portlaoise.

Killeen to edge Ballylinan who have injuries to key players in Lacey and Walsh. Kingston will do all the damage again.

Spiritof86

Quote from: BobbyBoucherJr on September 30, 2021, 10:45:54 AM

Wondering the same thing . Surely each club would have heard by now .. then again

Zooming around

Quote from: Spiritof86 on September 30, 2021, 02:49:13 PM

Wondering the same thing . Surely each club would have heard by now .. then again

I'd say the carpet must be near bursting point now.

Smellyball

Quote from: Silkyskillssunshinee on September 30, 2021, 02:47:13 PM
Quote from: Smellyball on September 30, 2021, 02:11:53 PM

I reckon Rosenallis might beat Emo who aren't going well at all this season. Won't be much between Killeshin and Strad, while St Joseph's might finally get one over Portlaoise.

Killeen to edge Ballylinan who have injuries to key players in Lacey and Walsh. Kingston will do all the damage again.
I thought Walsh was fit, if he's not my prediction goes the other way.

High Fielder

Quote from: Zooming around on September 30, 2021, 03:08:27 PM
Quote from: Spiritof86 on September 30, 2021, 02:49:13 PM

I'd say the carpet must be near bursting point now.

The lads on Laois Today were talking about bans carrying over to next year's Championship. I might have picked it up wrong....

town1980

High Fielder

Two clubs involved in the brawl playing this weekend and still no official word from Laois GAA about the outcome of their investigation. Two weeks on. Another mess to put on the pile.

Robbo

Think emo will beat Rosenallis in the first game today. Be a close game and could be easy on the eye but I just think Emo might have a little more goal-threat.
Emo by 3.

I'm convinced Clonaslee will beat Courtwood too. I think  they're building something and will be a solid senior team for next few years.
Clonaslee by 5.

town1980

High fielder well said . But as you know there is an employee off Laois gaa playing and a son of former Leinster council,also playing.it's an absolute joke and Niall handy and Peter o neill should be on thechoping block over this.A complete farce and cover up if it was clonaslee what would happen ?

Blow-in

Who said suspensions haven't been issued? Just because it's not released to Laois Today dosent mean it hasn't happened.