Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

The whole thing is bonkers. Something isn't right.

Will it ever end

I don't get it.

A friend works with community groups in the area & has been contacted by representatives from both sides of a van has taken a wrong turn down a street to find out what their doing in that area.

That's why I don't believe for one minute he wasn't seen on Northwood Avenue.

seafoid

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 28, 2021, 10:40:30 PM
The whole thing is bonkers. Something isn't right.
Someone knows what happened
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

trailer

Everyone that I know in Belfast and from those close to the family seem pretty sure that there is more to this that what the police are saying. Where are the Political Parties on this? SF, SDLP and Alliance are they asking for answers?

nrico2006

Would the police, in this day and age, try to hide a serious incident that led to a death if the motive was related to sectarianism? 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

imtommygunn

There are politicians who are on this. I think it is cross party too so not specifically one.

nrico you would like to think not. It would seem a bit mad that something like this would happen to a kid this age due to sectarianism.(shouldn't happen at any age but so young) I would hope not.

Angelo

Re the sectarianism angle.

Would he have had anything on him that would have identified him as Catholic? Would it not have been more likely that there could be racial element to this rather than sectarianism?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

nrico2006

Quote from: Angelo on March 29, 2021, 10:39:12 AM
Re the sectarianism angle.

Would he have had anything on him that would have identified him as Catholic? Would it not have been more likely that there could be racial element to this rather than sectarianism?

Would have had the same thoughts on that but I read something before about him being identified as being associated with his school therefore that's where the sectarian angle comes in.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Hereiam

This is still a live investigation and surly this would be the reason why politicians etc have to be careful on what they say as it could do more harm than good in the long run.

trailer

Quote from: Hereiam on March 29, 2021, 11:45:20 AM
This is still a live investigation and surly this would be the reason why politicians etc have to be careful on what they say as it could do more harm than good in the long run.

Is it? I thought it was closed and the coroner recorded accidental death? Hence the publicity around the case to get the police to relaunch their investigation. No?

Saffrongael

So was the homeless person that allegedly assaulted him sectarian or what ? I'm confused
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

johnnycool

Quote from: Saffrongael on March 29, 2021, 12:52:03 PM
So was the homeless person that allegedly assaulted him sectarian or what ? I'm confused

the homeless up there must be kicking the shite of quite a lot of teenage boys if recent news is anything to go by!

The PSNI have either been totally incompetent or in cover-up mode.

Told the family a pack of lies about doing leaflet drops in the area and they seem to have to put out requests for information on social media and through their solicitors rather than the PSNI putting any effort into it.

imtommygunn

I am not sold on the sectarian element either.

Tbh the whole think is a real mystery. Any wonder the poor mother won't give up on it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on March 29, 2021, 01:53:06 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on March 29, 2021, 12:52:03 PM

the homeless up there must be kicking the shite of quite a lot of teenage boys if recent news is anything to go by!

The PSNI have either been totally incompetent or in cover-up mode.

Told the family a pack of lies about doing leaflet drops in the area and they seem to have to put out requests for information on social media and through their solicitors rather than the PSNI putting any effort into it.

Have you seen the homeless ones up at Botonic? Drug/Alcoholics, in most cases homeless because the shelters they have been in have barred them for breaking the rules, so by a certain degree homeless by choice, there are loads of them in Belfast center, sitting on the benches along Royal Avenue drinking cider as soon as Lidli is opened.

The cops are tortured tbf, as for fighting, they generally fight with their own and couldn't bate Casey's drum, a good mint would blow them over. I did notice a couple of Sunday's ago a homeless guy begging for money off 4 young girls, wasn't too aggressive but the kids felt some pressure.

So what's has the homeless guy got to do with Botonic and a child ending up in in a storm drain on the Shore road?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

This is a very peculiar case and I see that Paddy Barnes is now hounding Nolan daily on Twitter but getting no reply. I can't say I know much about it but something doesn't sound right with the lack of media coverage around it, seems bizarre.