Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 02, 2015, 12:40:07 PM
even in a lower division we still manage to get 2 home games! lol

On paper we should have more than enough to win that, its the play off game which we would struggle in. Sigh, the depression of county hurling is back to haunt us lol

Well that sums it up!
Cannot even get motivated with interest in a new manager with that fixture list!

Ballycran Slaughtneil Cushendall - who would be favourites?

CitySlicker11

Cushendall very slightly for me. However, it would be no great surprise to me if the winner came from the other semi final.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Cdall got lucky last year. Sneill have a football final to contend with this weekend, it all depends how they come through that game.

Ballycran are an unknow to me at this stage, they have been the fav for Down so often yet didnt win it. This year they have come through it. League wise they flew out of the traps at the start and looked good.

Hard to call at this stage. Cdall will be in the final barring some sort of mad collapse. Who they will play is hard to call.
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 02, 2015, 02:49:04 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 02, 2015, 12:47:35 PM
I see the junior and intermediate are on this weekend.

Anyone know how come keady are in the intermediate and middletown senior? They should both be senior in armagh so i'd have thought only one would be competing?

Creggan should probably get through but keady could be tough for them. Not sure how rasharkin will go but would expect they'll be there or thereabouts.

Keady and Cuchullains were to play each other in a play off to see who got into the IHC to play in it. Cuchullains pulled out of the game and Keady were given a 'walkover' so thats why Keady are there.

Apparently cuchullains were unable to field.

Were keady not in armagh senior though?

Seems a bit odd that one team deemed the same level as another can go from senior to intermediate based on one game and also someone who loses their c'ship still gets into ulster?

Na Glinntí Glasa

They were in it, beat in the final. They seem to have a play off to see who gets into the intermediate championship. They have a Junior championship.

Do they have enough teams to have an intermediate championship?
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

Don't know. I guess maybe senior losers are honorary intermediate champions or something.

Didn't realise it worked like that.

Cheers.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 02, 2015, 05:08:01 PM
Don't know. I guess maybe senior losers are honorary intermediate champions or something.

Didn't realise it worked like that.

Cheers.

Derry not similar ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 02, 2015, 04:25:42 PM
They were in it, beat in the final. They seem to have a play off to see who gets into the intermediate championship. They have a Junior championship.

Do they have enough teams to have an intermediate championship?
Middletown, Keady and Cuchullains are the top tier in Armagh so there are rarely any surprises in the SHC. Derrynoose, Sean Treacy's, Killeavy and Craobh Rua the main juniors.

Last Man

Rasharkin and Ballela draw, rasharkin 9 up at half time in extra time.

WTF u on about?

9 up at half time in extra time??

Seamroga in exile

Ballela are a great wee club. Keeping hurling going in the middle of nowhere. Fair dues to them.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 04, 2015, 06:00:35 PM
Ballela are a great wee club. Keeping hurling going in the middle of nowhere. Fair dues to them.
Patronising bastard!  :D

I was at the Creggan Castleblayney match. Poor fare and very one-sided. Gives no real indication of Creggan's actual ability. Although Blayney were poor I didn't think much of the Creggan #14 (playing out the field) and their full back. We're bullied off the ball a fair bit and they'll get no change from a physical side.

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 04, 2015, 06:00:35 PM

So much irony I would hope tongue was firmly in cheek  ???

Seamroga in exile

Too many cynics in this world.  ::) the post was well meaning. I know a few folks from around there.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Glensman

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 04, 2015, 08:01:29 PM
Too many cynics in this world.  ::) the post was well meaning. I know a few folks from around there.

Jesus, I agree. Those who took offence at your post (unless winding you up) need to wind their neck in. I took nothing but you saying fair f*cks to them for keeping it going.