Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardtole

They may well have opted off the panel themselves, I wouldnt know one way or another. I understand McCrory wants to stamp his authority on the squad from day one in charge. Personally I feel with a relatively small pick of players compared to some other counties he may have been a bit hasty cutting some of the more senior lads from the panel or making demands on them that are maybe unrealistic for some of them. But that is his management style and in fairness he has had a decent start, i just think it contrasts with similar situations recently in Dublin and Kerry. Its a big call and it could be argued McCrory has a similar philosophy to Brian Cody and he has been successful.

Brick Tamlin

Who is this McCrory you speak of.

Aristo 60

He is a good mate of our connor lavery  ;)

charlieTully

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on April 27, 2015, 04:41:16 PM
Who is this McCrory you speak of.

Jaysus brick, you have been in terrible bad form of late, menopause?

skat man

Did many county men line out for their clubs last night?

rosskarr

Quote from: skat man on April 28, 2015, 01:48:34 PM
Did many county men line out for their clubs last night?
No they all stayed in Dublin Sunday and Monday nights. :)

skat man

dont think they did ross but thanks for the input  ;)

rosskarr

output of my answer=input of your query=Rubbish.
Of course they played for their Clubs barring injury.

skat man

you sure about that ?

Good to know you have heard a report from every game and know who played and who didnt , I had heard certain players hadnt played , not one for spreading rumours so just wanted to check but you have now enlightened me with your knowledge of all things div 1,  thanks ross ..... 

skat man

And just to clarify i said line out -as in start. Im sure they all made themselves available .

rosskarr

Quote from: skat man on April 28, 2015, 04:09:03 PM
And just to clarify i said line out -as in start. Im sure they all made themselves available .
Whatever who you think. Why not just say what you have heard(know) and qualify it by saying
it is a rumour?

rosskarr

Quote from: skat man on April 28, 2015, 04:06:07 PM
you sure about that ?

Good to know you have heard a report from every game and know who played and who didnt , I had heard certain players hadnt played , not one for spreading rumours so just wanted to check but you have now enlightened me with your knowledge of all things div 1,  thanks ross .....
PS . There are a few Div 2  County players about also .

skat man

lol yes there are ross . Heard mooney didnt start and also the kilcoo contingent ( Its only a rumour though) ;)

whitegoodman

Maginn and Howard didnt start for Bryansford

supersub

Kids off school this week?

Why ask a question if you already have information on the matter.

Caolan came on in the second half for Rostrevor.