Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

E-Ciarian v Omagh  league semi final will be played at 12 noon tomorrow at Dunmoyle.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: clarshack on November 05, 2010, 09:53:27 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 04, 2010, 05:10:29 PM
Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on November 04, 2010, 04:37:19 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 04, 2010, 04:34:35 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 04, 2010, 12:57:46 PM
I see the Strabane Chronicle carried a report on today's Aghyaran/ Dromore game with an eye witness claiming the game was set-up for a draw. It's not unusual for these things to be claimed, but in a weekly paper?

well by all accounts it was a set up. I think something has to be done in future about this the league as a whole would benefit from everyone playin games competitively right to the end. Kildress played all games this year without any help and now as a reward have to go to arguably the hardest place in Tyrone to get a win to survive. Had the game been finished on sun it would have been played at neutrel ground. Looks like it's an uphill battle for Kildress - I think the tones are slightly better than aghyaran but can they go to aghyaran and win this time of year??? Can anyone?
Kildress couldn't beat them on neutral ground last year in the relegation play off- Don't think they will come away from trek to Aghyaran with a win-will have to rely on a victory over either Moortown/Loughmacrory

I'd say your right I don't think Kildress will have a chance against aghyaran! Do u think you's will be able to handle moortown or lough next on neutrel ground??

maybe i'm reading this wrong but if kildress lose against aghyaran they are relegated to div 2 with aghyaran then playing loughmacrory/moortown?
Confusion reigns all right- on second look I think you're right, Clarshack

Dell

Work with Errigal lad said game is at 2 deff.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

EC Unique

Errigal club members have been informed that game has been moved to 12.00.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on November 05, 2010, 12:21:09 PM
Quote from: clarshack on November 05, 2010, 09:53:27 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 04, 2010, 05:10:29 PM
Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on November 04, 2010, 04:37:19 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 04, 2010, 04:34:35 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 04, 2010, 12:57:46 PM
I see the Strabane Chronicle carried a report on today's Aghyaran/ Dromore game with an eye witness claiming the game was set-up for a draw. It's not unusual for these things to be claimed, but in a weekly paper?

well by all accounts it was a set up. I think something has to be done in future about this the league as a whole would benefit from everyone playin games competitively right to the end. Kildress played all games this year without any help and now as a reward have to go to arguably the hardest place in Tyrone to get a win to survive. Had the game been finished on sun it would have been played at neutrel ground. Looks like it's an uphill battle for Kildress - I think the tones are slightly better than aghyaran but can they go to aghyaran and win this time of year??? Can anyone?
Kildress couldn't beat them on neutral ground last year in the relegation play off- Don't think they will come away from trek to Aghyaran with a win-will have to rely on a victory over either Moortown/Loughmacrory

I'd say your right I don't think Kildress will have a chance against aghyaran! Do u think you's will be able to handle moortown or lough next on neutrel ground??

maybe i'm reading this wrong but if kildress lose against aghyaran they are relegated to div 2 with aghyaran then playing loughmacrory/moortown?
Confusion reigns all right- on second look I think you're right, Clarshack

That's my impression of how it works too. In div 2 the league and Cship winners go up, so two must go down. Galbally and Sunday's losers.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

randomtask

Any predictions for the matches tomorrow? I'll go with dromore by 5+ points, and omagh by 1

longrunsthefox

Is it true CCC offered to move Omagh game to 12 o'clock to accomodate the ladies  and they moved it back to 2pm, after all their whinging.

TYRONE HACK

Heard that too, Paddy Crozier reckoned they were missing several players, kind of shows the Omagh top table up too, what did they really do to try and get the game changed and how serious were they of getting it moved, There delegate at the county board never spoke up at the county meeting about the game earlier in the week. some of them officials should do the honourable thing an piss off back to their own clubs, ie Dromore, Trillick etc, Time for Omagh people to take control of their club again it would appear. Omagh supporters should be at Healy Park today and not Dunmoyle.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 06, 2010, 09:40:17 AM
Is it true CCC offered to move Omagh game to 12 o'clock to accomodate the ladies  and they moved it back to 2pm, after all their whinging.

Can someone confirm what time this match is at? 12 or 2? Can't be bothered driving to Dunmoyle twice today.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

longrunsthefox

Quote from: TYRONE HACK on November 06, 2010, 10:29:54 AM
Heard that too, Paddy Crozier reckoned they were missing several players, kind of shows the Omagh top table up too, what did they really do to try and get the game changed and how serious were they of getting it moved, There delegate at the county board never spoke up at the county meeting about the game earlier in the week. some of them officials should do the honourable thing an piss off back to their own clubs, ie Dromore, Trillick etc, Time for Omagh people to take control of their club again it would appear. Omagh supporters should be at Healy Park today and not Dunmoyle.

Fintona, Newtownstewart...

TYRONE HACK

EXACTLY, the list could go on too,

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Well the game is defintely NOT at 12! FFS talk about waste of a drive.  >:(

Who's behind this latest act of genius?
H. L. Mencken

longrunsthefox

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on November 06, 2010, 12:08:51 PM
Well the game is defintely NOT at 12! FFS talk about waste of a drive.  >:(

Who's behind this latest act of genius?

Looks like Omagh men don't talk to their women. A mess.

Carmen Stateside

Paddy Hunter hardly covering games today?

sandwiches_in_the_boot

H. L. Mencken