East Belfast GAA

Started by nearlymad, June 02, 2020, 12:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

I trained with EB last week. Was very enjoyable. Looking forward to tomorrow and Friday now

Truth hurts

I see a new pitch for them has been halted due to bigotry, Bryson stoking it up the p***k

imagine

Quote from: Truth hurts on August 03, 2022, 03:16:26 PM
I see a new pitch for them has been halted due to bigotry, Bryson stoking it up the p***k
And where did you see it was halted?

delgany

Quote from: imagine on August 03, 2022, 03:27:51 PM
Quote from: Truth hurts on August 03, 2022, 03:16:26 PM
And where did you see it was halted?

I read Bryson made the whole fkn thing up!

Armamike

Are they basing this on one tweet from that bollix?
That's just, like your opinion man.

Walter Cronc

Time for him (bin lid) to go!

Hereiam

There is a concerted effort by him and his handlers to go after the GAA since the OO were caught out displaying their vile hatred towards the nationalist community.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hereiam on August 05, 2022, 10:42:46 AM
There is a concerted effort by him and his handlers to go after the GAA since the OO were caught out displaying their vile hatred towards the nationalist community.

And we shouldn't be giving him any fuel to light the fires... The police thing should have not been a issue but its created something to beat the GAA local with, having 2 St Michaels on the list of teams isnt unusual and didn't need to be highlighted, at the same time they didn't need to make a fuss out of it..

Hopefully lessons learned and move on from it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Taylor

167 has no mandate.

The issue is that people give him oxygen by interacting & engaging with him.

While people think they are funny by responding to him/calling him out they are in effect part of the problem.

So at the moment he is going after the GAA - this is gaining traction because of the furor he is causing and people coming back at him.

If his ramblings got no attention then he would drift into obscurity.

tiempo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 05, 2022, 10:55:12 AM

And we shouldn't be giving him any fuel to light the fires... The police thing should have not been a issue but its created something to beat the GAA local with, having 2 St Michaels on the list of teams isnt unusual and didn't need to be highlighted, at the same time they didn't need to make a fuss out of it..

Please tell me there isn't a whiff of even 1% of the 'blame' being apportioned to CNB

So you're running a 7s competition with entries from St Endas (Ballyboden), St Endas (Omagh) and St Endas (Glengormley), surely its prudent for each of the Endas and the teams playing against them to know which is which?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tiempo on August 05, 2022, 11:12:49 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 05, 2022, 10:55:12 AM

Please tell me there isn't a whiff of even 1% of the 'blame' being apportioned to CNB

So you're running a 7s competition with entries from St Endas (Ballyboden), St Endas (Omagh) and St Endas (Glengormley), surely its prudent for each of the Endas and the teams playing against them to know which is which?

I've ran or been involved in multiple competitions, I've never seen the need for it, if you are involved in GAA and don't know the difference between the teams you mentioned then I question your background in GAA...

I didnt blame anyone, I said we don't help ourselves when we leave ourselves open for people to have a pop at our association.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I really think that was completely innocent.

There is a large effort to tarnish the Gaa which from what I can see is just an agenda to detract from the orange order and to normalise it saying the other side do this too.

The people who do this have nothing positive to offer society and thrive on division. They should not be given a voice in the media.