Male Child Minders

Started by Rick O Shea, October 22, 2010, 11:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick O Shea

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00bqcfv

Anyone see the bbc newsline last night about the male chind minder?

Fair play to him.  Don't see why anyone would have a problem with it.

cornerback

Sorry Rick, but i'm gonna hi-jack this thread... nobody replied anyway  ;)

What is the going rate for a child-minder?  And do people have any qualms about using someone that isn't registered.

BenDover

Depending on where ye live the rate varies the Armagh Newry Area is from approx £3.50 - £4 /hr/per child.

5 Sams

Good oul Packy Coulter....former Harps defender turned goalkeeper...
The Aristocrat Years

amallon

Bridge legend now! A great addition to the club and has been the driving force behind the fantastic youth structure we have in the Bridge now.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Hoof Hearted

a mate of mine gave his job up for a year to look after his own 2 weans. liked it that much he went on for another year, and has now started his 3rd. fair play to him. i have 3 under 3 and sometimes i look forward to a monday morning at work now !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 22, 2010, 08:14:09 PM
a mate of mine gave his job up for a year to look after his own 2 weans. liked it that much he went on for another year, and has now started his 3rd. fair play to him. i have 3 under 3 and sometimes i look forward to a monday morning at work now !
Jaysus Hoof! I have 2 under 2 and wouldn't even dream of a third right now.  I thought I had it tough too!!
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Hoof Hearted

we didnt dream of a 3rd either, but you know how it is, best laid plans and all that....
it's good craic and all that but it's some work. i would never call it hard work, cause there is a lot harder things than that, i might pull the pin now though...

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 22, 2010, 08:14:09 PM

You should take a look at this site me thinks..

http://www.durex.com

or even

http://www.vasectomy.ie/
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hoof Hearted

:D :D

i'm a few months off 40 years old, i might not have to bother with either after a while  :D

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 22, 2010, 08:23:32 PM
we didnt dream of a 3rd either, but you know how it is, best laid plans and all that....
it's good craic and all that but it's some work. i would never call it hard work, cause there is a lot harder things than that, i might pull the pin now though...
Some craic alright!  :)  I wouldn't have it any other way with my 2 boys, Mrs would like a girl and so would I (secretly) but I wouldn't consider it right now, no room for another one!
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Hoof Hearted

we already had one of each, the "gentlemans family". so there was no panic from either of us. but now another boy is here it's great. I suppose if you we were guaranteed another girl we would definately go again.

my father comes from a big family, 12 children. the 1st one passed away just a few months ago and all the chat at the wake was how the hell did they do it, especially in the 40's 50's and 60's ?

that was 12 in only SIXTEEN years too. unreal. and me and you think 2 or 3 is mad !!

ardmhachaabu

I think if we were guaranteed a girl I would be tempted to go for it now and let them grow up together.  My da was from a family of 11 and my ma from a family of 5 so I know the craic.  There were 5 of us too and I couldn't imagine 5  ???

Hoof Hearted

jesus there is 5 of us too, and 6 in my ma's family ! were very similar, good luck with number 3 next summer  :D