Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

Meanwhile, an entire village heaves a collective sigh of relief, as the identity of its next idiot is made known.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 21, 2018, 09:16:05 PM
When anyone is arrested by Police and charged there is a risk of mistaken identity.

I have seen no evidence other than good work done by these groups.Only the Police are asking them to scale down,not the general public

Anyone arrested there is a risk of mistaken identity ? Lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on January 21, 2018, 09:16:05 PM
When anyone is arrested by Police and charged there is a risk of mistaken identity.

I have seen no evidence other than good work done by these groups.Only the Police are asking them to scale down,not the general public

If police arrest you erroneously it won't necessarily be broadcast to the whole world...

Although at this point you are either being stupid or contrary so hardly matters what anyone says ;D

T Fearon

If Police arrest me and the mistaken identity is by the Public assuming it's another person with the same name as me that is a regular occurrence.

My support for these groups is based solely on what I've seen.They spend adequate time gathering evidence,and know exactly the name and address of the predator,or the meeting place where he goes to meet the "child" I have seen no mistaken identities,their system is foolproof.I would presume if they do make a mistake they'd cut the feed immediately

imtommygunn

Yout first sentence barely even makes sense ;D

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on January 21, 2018, 10:49:24 PM
If Police arrest me and the mistaken identity is by the Public assuming it's another person with the same name as me that is a regular occurrence.

My support for these groups is based solely on what I've seen.They spend adequate time gathering evidence,and know exactly the name and address of the predator,or the meeting place where he goes to meet the "child" I have seen no mistaken identities,their system is foolproof.I would presume if they do make a mistake they'd cut the feed immediately

It has already been pointed out to you a few times that they have made at least one case of mistaken identity. And the feed was not cut

T Fearon

I haven't seen that or heard of it.Their evidence gathering is meticulous,in all of the live feeds I've seen.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on January 22, 2018, 06:18:30 PM
I haven't seen that or heard of it.Their evidence gathering is meticulous,in all of the live feeds I've seen.

then you have ignored them because the links were given to you

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 22, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

If only Sean Brady had have taken a leaf out of their book, had the evidence gathering was meticulous then there would have been less kids raped by the priests
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

He did and passed it on to his superiors.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 22, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
He did and passed it on to his superiors.

The police, tell me this, is it a crime to withhold information on a crime?

T Fearon

Why has he not been arrested.Hearing and reporting "allegations" of child abuse,as yet unproven,is a far cry from withholding information about a crime.Are the parents,who also had knowledge of the "crime" also guilty therefore for not reporting it to the Police?

Back in the 70s Cardinal Conway,British Secretary of State and the RUC were strongly believed to be jointly complicit in moving a priest,suspected of pivotal involvement in the fatal Claudy bombing,to a parish in Donegal.What Chance is there the Police would have charged Smyth then?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 22, 2018, 08:47:43 PM
Why has he not been arrested.Hearing and reporting "allegations" of child abuse,as yet unproven,is a far cry from withholding information about a crime.Are the parents,who also had knowledge of the "crime" also guilty therefore for not reporting it to the Police?

Back in the 70s Cardinal Conway,British Secretary of State and the RUC were strongly believed to be jointly complicit in moving a priest,suspected of pivotal involvement in the fatal Claudy bombing,to a parish in Donegal.What Chance is there the Police would have charged Smyth then?

It's a simple question, is it a crime to withhold information on rape? Yes or no will do Tony

Gabriel_Hurl

Will you be so supportive of them if they roll up to a Parochial house somewhere Tone??

T Fearon

Yes,paedophiles masquerading as Priests are vile like all other paedophiles.

Withholding information about a crime is in itself a crime,but I think if anyone rolled up to a Police Station with allegations unproven,you would be asked for much more.

Do you think the parents,who had exactly the same information as Sean Brady,are also guilty of withholding information? Because logically I cannot see any difference?