Author Topic: Arlene's bigotry shines through  (Read 50996 times)

LCohen

• View Profile
Re: Arlene's bigotry shines through
« Reply #840 on: September 16, 2018, 08:38:58 AM »
Itís not just Arleneís bigotry and hatred that shines through in this place.

Surely it would have been easier to drive past the Narrow water memorial that to go out of your way to desecrate it

Sweeper 123

• View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 16, 2018, 08:47:20 AM »

Surely it would have been easier to drive past the Narrow water memorial that to go out of your way to desecrate it

Dont think anyone was going out of their way, think they were walking past on the footpath.  It shouldnt of happened but dont exagerate

LCohen

• View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 16, 2018, 03:19:54 PM »

Dont think anyone was going out of their way, think they were walking past on the footpath.  It shouldnt of happened but dont exagerate

Itís good that we have an eyewitness to these unsavoury events. Surely the right thing will be done then?

I apologise profusely for my exaggeration. I was completely unaware that a group of individuals have travelled over 30 miles to a game and the way back stopped after a mile coincidentally at the sight of the memorial and in the act of walking along a footpath did damage to the memorial without in any way going out of their way to do so and then travelled on the remainder of their 30 mile journey. I can only say Iím sorry