Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bog Savage

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 18, 2011, 10:26:14 PM
Quote from: The Bog Savage on October 18, 2011, 09:26:55 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 16, 2011, 11:34:20 PM
Owen Roes reached the U13 grade 2 final, to compliment our appearances this year already at U14, U16 and minor level!

We face DKB this Saturday who so far this season have scored 10-25, 5-14, 10-20, 11-16, 16-22 and 10-23. I think DKB will be favourites!! Averaged 50 points a game!! I think the grading might be kinda skewed there!  :)
From what i hear DKB requested Grade 1 status and were turned down several times by a certain youth officer!They knew they would gain 0 from those results having had had a challenge with Cmore who they hammered before the  league,  Cant really blame them the situation has prob robbed them of a grade 1 final at least and deprived another team of a fair crack at a final bad bad work on county youth off part!!! ???

I wasn't really blaming anyone as such, as I'd say it would be difficult to grade U13 football, but if above's the case maybe there are opportunities.

On the results to date, I'd say DKB will be close to winning U14 grade 1 next year!
DKB won the grade 2 c ship beating Owen Roes by 8-17 to 1-3 in Greencatle today with Cmore Beatin Moortown , and as posted before just goes to show that after DKB tottally destroted carrickmore a few weeks ago has to be said that at the very least a championship final at Grade 1 was the very least  being denied  to DKB by incompetant county youth gradings! ??? ??? ???

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: The Bog Savage on October 22, 2011, 06:02:25 PM
Owen Roes reached the U13 grade 2 final, to compliment our appearances this year already at U14, U16 and minor level!

We face DKB this Saturday who so far this season have scored 10-25, 5-14, 10-20, 11-16, 16-22 and 10-23. I think DKB will be favourites!! Averaged 50 points a game!! I think the grading might be kinda skewed there!  :)
From what i hear DKB requested Grade 1 status and were turned down several times by a certain youth officer!They knew they would gain 0 from those results having had had a challenge with Cmore who they hammered before the  league,  Cant really blame them the situation has prob robbed them of a grade 1 final at least and deprived another team of a fair crack at a final bad bad work on county youth off part!!! ???

I wasn't really blaming anyone as such, as I'd say it would be difficult to grade U13 football, but if above's the case maybe there are opportunities.

On the results to date, I'd say DKB will be close to winning U14 grade 1 next year!
DKB won the grade 2 c ship beating Owen Roes by 8-17 to 1-3 in Greencatle today with Cmore Beatin Moortown , and as posted before just goes to show that after DKB tottally destroted carrickmore a few weeks ago has to be said that at the very least a championship final at Grade 1 was the very least  being denied  to DKB by incompetant county youth gradings! ??? ??? ???

Typical East Tyrone spin. It was not quite as convincing as that. Derrylaughan only scored 7-17. Much closer than reported.

DKB can give U14 grade one a good last next year. Some decent players.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Division 2 Promotion Playoffs
... Clann na Gael 0-3 Galbally Pearses 1-16
Rock St Patrick's 1-2 Gortin St Patrick's 1-12

I was told today that the Clann game was to decide home advantage. In other words Galbally play Clann na Gael next week in the semis now!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GAA_Finatic

Dromore 33/1 for Ulster, obv Cross are favs and ritly so, but Dromore bound to be worth a wee wager at those odds !!!

clarshack

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 22, 2011, 06:09:56 PM
Division 2 Promotion Playoffs
... Clann na Gael 0-3 Galbally Pearses 1-16
Rock St Patrick's 1-2 Gortin St Patrick's 1-12

I was told today that the Clann game was to decide home advantage. In other words Galbally play Clann na Gael next week in the semis now!

would they not have been better of just tossing a coin?

looks like the rock missed the boat on promotion long before today.

think galbally will come through this side of the playoffs and will be too strong for moortown.

The Bog Savage

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 22, 2011, 06:08:22 PM
Quote from: The Bog Savage on October 22, 2011, 06:02:25 PM

Typical East Tyrone spin. It was not quite as convincing as that. Derrylaughan only scored 7-17. Much closer than reported.

DKB can give U14 grade one a good last next year. Some decent players.
0-38   to 0-06 tight affair ???

barelegs

I believe that was sarcasm from Norf, Bog Savage 

Hillbilly

Two DERRY men in charge on sunday.

Gaffer

Quote from: Hillbilly on October 22, 2011, 08:59:31 PM

They'll probably start bickering and arguing on the line then.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

men in black

Quote from: GAA_Finatic on October 22, 2011, 06:44:43 PM
Dromore 33/1 for Ulster, obv Cross are favs and ritly so, but Dromore bound to be worth a wee wager at those odds !!!

You not fancy clonoe then.

bigfrank

Theres a pitch inspection at 11.00 in omagh in the morning with pomeroy pitch on stand by.....talk of Pomeroy or Killyclogher

GAA_Finatic

I'd love to see Clonoe win but my gut feeling is Dromore, hope i'm wrong !!!  Clonoe 33/1 for Ulster 2 !!!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Hillbilly on October 22, 2011, 08:59:31 PM

Would McIvor not live in Tyrone, he only played Derry football because of geography
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

downatthemidda

a great day for the club. ending errigals chances of winnin anything and more importantly, our great triumph of collecting the u 13 league against a fancied moortown outfit. well done lads,heres to the next generation...

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"