Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on April 14, 2017, 01:04:23 PM
there's no need now, Davitts have it all sorted over at Beechmount.

So tell all!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2017, 01:08:27 PM

So tell all!!

Spotted the breaking news of a big development in Beechmount on the Falls News facebook page!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on April 14, 2017, 02:43:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2017, 01:08:27 PM

So tell all!!

Spotted the breaking news of a big development in Beechmount on the Falls News facebook page!

Big space there I thought it was going to be taken over by the Irish school, good news if that's the case
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Well done to our county hurlers
Anyone at the match, where we that good or was Armagh worse than the league encounter
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

ned

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 16, 2017, 04:48:18 PM
Well done to our county hurlers
Anyone at the match, where we that good or was Armagh worse than the league encounter

Report on rte website seems to suggest bit of both. Hitting our stride at the right time.

ciaran1988

Big game on Saturday against Carlow. How do you guys see it going. Should be a close game with some good hurling from both sides. Pitch at Carlow looking immaculate. I'm hoping our extra games in the Ulster Championship stand is in good stead and we take victory over a Carlow team who will be gunning for revenge. Saffs Abu

Last Man

Quote from: ciaran1988 on April 19, 2017, 11:15:14 PM
Big game on Saturday against Carlow. How do you guys see it going. Should be a close game with some good hurling from both sides. Pitch at Carlow looking immaculate. I'm hoping our extra games in the Ulster Championship stand is in good stead and we take victory over a Carlow team who will be gunning for revenge. Saffs Abu
Will be interested to see if Carlow put less effort into niggling and trying to draw cards and fouls and just hurl instead.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Last Man on April 20, 2017, 09:46:31 AM
Quote from: ciaran1988 on April 19, 2017, 11:15:14 PM
Will be interested to see if Carlow put less effort into niggling and trying to draw cards and fouls and just hurl instead.

This is anyone's game
Carlow feel they are due a win and are using something woody said in the press as motivation
Gonna be tough to come out with a result

imtommygunn

Brilliant win.

That was a tight game!

theskull1

Some return from N McM. A true leader

Well done to all involved
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

btdtgtt

Away with work and that result cheered me up a bit! Great news and well done to team and management!

north_antrim_hound

Well done to our hurlers
Carlow must be sick looking at us

Last Man

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 22, 2017, 08:46:06 PM
Well done to our hurlers
Carlow will be sick they didnt finish us for they dominated for large parts of the game. Fair play to these boys for grinding Carlow down, starting players and subs deserve huge credit but theres no denying McManus is the heartbeat of the team.

johnneycool

Quote from: Last Man on April 23, 2017, 12:30:38 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 22, 2017, 08:46:06 PM
Well done to our hurlers
Carlow will be sick they didnt finish us for they dominated for large parts of the game. Fair play to these boys for grinding Carlow down, starting players and subs deserve huge credit but theres no denying McManus is the heartbeat of the team.

And there's a very good chance you'll end up playing them again the way the CR is structured.

What happened all the Div1 league games yesterday, only two games played it seems?

Na Glinntí Glasa

all cancelled due to the CR cup matches being on.

Our reserves beat Loughgiel for once, makes a change with a bit of structure there in the reserves this time. Last year i think we only played 4/5 games which is no use at all.

One good thing to come out of sat was that i could laugh at that Carlow radio commentators as we beat them. Christ they were hard to listen to for the duration to.
hurl like f**k boi!