Ireland versus Brazil

Started by Surreal Steve, February 05, 2008, 08:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surreal Steve

Well what do you all reckon about this game and how it will go. I see yer man Pato from AC is out anyway. Lucas of liverpool is in the squad i believe.

corn02

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on February 05, 2008, 10:11:53 PM
Kaka out I believe?

You believe correct.He injured himself at the weekend.Pity that the current Worlds Best soccer player won't be playing in Croke Park tomorrow night
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 05, 2008, 10:36:59 PM
Kaka out I believe?

You believe correct.He injured himself at the weekend.Pity that the current Worlds Best soccer player won't be playing in Croke Park tomorrow night

Injured himself or did someone else injure him ???
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on February 05, 2008, 10:38:16 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 05, 2008, 10:36:59 PM
Kaka out I believe?

Injured himself or did someone else injure him ???

He got injured is that better  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

I like your style into trying to tempt some of the Man Ure supporters into the Ronaldo v Kaka debate......... ;)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mannix

Hard to believe Brazil are wasting energy on this one.Team Ireland are a middling division one club type effort at best these days.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Sure the Duffer's playing on the wing  :)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

stiffler

[/quote]
Pity that the current Worlds Best soccer player won't be playing in Croke Park tomorrow night
[/quote]

I thought Duffers back into the Irish line up ? :P
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on February 05, 2008, 10:41:03 PM
I like your style into trying to tempt some of the Man Ure supporters into the Ronaldo v Kaka debate......... ;)

Not really..Kaka holds 7 personal awards at the moment including the Ballon d'or and the Fifa World Player of the year so at the moment he is the best player in the world and im disapointed i won't get to see him play tomorrow night
You'll Never Walk Alone.

nifan

steve - are you new?

Tony usually starts these threads, usualy with references to "the Real Ireland" and derogatory references to "the north east of ireland team"

TacadoirArdMhacha

Tony usually starts these threads, usualy with references to "the Real Ireland" and derogatory references to "the north east of ireland team"

You just concentrate on keeping your unruly shower of hooligans behaved when they're passing the poor God fearing Catholics on their way out of Ash Wednesday mass in the chaplaincy tomorrow evening!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Puckoon

Quote from: Minder on February 05, 2008, 10:41:03 PM

Is there still much of a debate? :o :o ;)

Goats Do Shave

Looking forward to the game.

Ireland have named a strong line up. Brazil have named a 'hungry' young squad! These players will come with something to prove, unlike Ronaldinho & co.

Still a lot of big names too... Diego, Anderson, Alex, Gilberto, Luisao, Robinho....

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7225784.stm

Mickey Linden

Are many on this board going to the game? Have a ticket for the cusuak stand myself. Do yous think there will be a good atmosphere at the game? I know one thing it will be weird watching soccer at croke park!