Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

trileacman

Video assistant technology in soccer. Making the most ponderous and slow game in the world even slower. Jesus the fans will be able to act out full blown operas if they've much more free time to kill at matches.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Tony Baloney

Seen on Facebook earlier some sick hope cut the ears off some sheep last night and stabbed 3 of them in the throat. There is only one place for a boy like that.

armaghniac

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 05, 2017, 07:48:34 PM
Seen on Facebook earlier some sick hope cut the ears off some sheep last night and stabbed 3 of them in the throat. There is only one place for a boy like that.

In the UDA?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tony Baloney

Quote from: armaghniac on July 05, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

In the UDA?
Mayobridge.

5 Sams

Sick cnuts.
The Aristocrat Years

StGallsGAA

Cullaville reserves?

Orior

Ardoyne Kickhams?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Denn Forever

The radio station NPR read out the declation of independence on July 4th and some people thought that they were inciting violence.

https://thedailybanter.com/2017/07/right-wingers-be-crazy/
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Targetman

I see the Irish news tv listings refers to the golf coming from portstewart golf club in Londonderry, like wtf!

Hereiam

Stopped buying the Irish news a while back as its poor journalism at best.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Targetman on July 08, 2017, 08:01:25 PM
I see the Irish news tv listings refers to the golf coming from portstewart golf club in Londonderry, like wtf!
Lazy hoors have probably cut and pasted out of the Radio Times