anyone going to the rugby world cup

Started by small white mayoman, August 22, 2007, 10:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

small white mayoman

hoping to get to 1 of the group matches for the world cup, anyone else heading over and what match are ye going to?
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

No.

Will probably watch the Ireland games on the tv though.
Tbc....

MauriceMalpas

Yes.Goin from 21st-1st. Taking in the 2 big group games. Leaving Paris after the France game, off to Oktoberfest for a few days which will be followed by a few days in the South of France. Back for the Argies game on the Sunday. Looking forward to it.

MauriceMalpas

neutral

Is there any big games worth seeing in Lyon, I have a girlfriend over there I could make an excuse to visit.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: neutral on August 22, 2007, 10:24:30 AM
Is there any big games worth seeing in Lyon, I have a girlfriend over there I could make an excuse to visit.

good man neutral good to see that you have your priorities in order ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: MauriceMalpas on August 22, 2007, 10:15:35 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 22, 2007, 10:11:55 AM
No.

Impressive

Listen pal, I have f**k all interest in Rugby, but I would support an Ireland team in most sports.

SWM posted a question which I answered, glad you think it was an impressive answer though!  :P
Tbc....

MauriceMalpas

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 22, 2007, 10:33:13 AM
Quote from: MauriceMalpas on August 22, 2007, 10:15:35 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 22, 2007, 10:11:55 AM
No.

Impressive

Listen pal, I have f**k all interest in Rugby, but I would support an Ireland team in most sports.

SWM posted a question which I answered, glad you think it was an impressive answer though!  :P

Your apathy towards Rugby makes it all the more impressive PAL.

his holiness nb

Jaysus Maurice, no need to be like that.
If it helps I probably wont even watch them on the telly!
Ask me holy bollix

MauriceMalpas

Quote from: neutral on August 22, 2007, 10:24:30 AM
08 Sep - 15:45  Australia   Japan  Lyon
15 Sep - 13:00  New Zealand   Portugal  Lyon
11 Sep - 20:00  Argentina   Georgia  Lyon

Uladh

Have a couple of tickets for the argentina match. pretty sure i'll go.

stephenite

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 22, 2007, 10:33:13 AM

You have no interest in rugby but decided to answer on a thread about going to the rugby world cup - do you think anyone gives a flying f**k what you watch on the telly? Why on earth would you answer? Are you that sad ???

full back

Anyone got the dates & times of the pool games?

King of Kilskerry

I have tickets to the 1/4 final between the runner up in Ireland's Group and NZ. On in Cardiff. Not sure if i'll go though, seems to be fierce hardship in getting accom in Cardiff. half of NZ allready booked in over there

MauriceMalpas

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/home/fixtures/poolstage.html

Foolishly I only requested pool tickets for some reason. Will head to Cardiff for the match assuming we qualify second etc.