NFL 2007-2008

Started by thejuice, August 20, 2007, 11:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

So who you reckon will land the Vince Lombardi trophy this year. Which rookie will impress, which of last years Rookies will hold a starting position. Which team will improve the most. Who'll get worse. heres a few of my thoughts.

Indy will get to play-offs but no Superbowl, Pats my favs to once again to will it all again. Calvin Johnson and the Lions to finally start going somewhere. Reggie bush to develop into a NFL suited player. Saints to reach play offs again. Falcons to have an awful year, Miami to get worse. The Raiders?? probably. Chargers could also go all the way.

Thats all for now, stay tuned.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Armagh4SamAgain

Is it not 2 early for thios? The All ireland isnt over yet.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Balboa

Patriots will probably win it all with the addition of Moss, as long as he does not act the maggot. Indy havent really addressed their Defence in off season. San Diego will not be too far away if LT keeps up his usual numbers & Rivers will be a year older/wiser.

Rossie11

Providing Brees can stay fit Saints will have another huge year.
Pats V Saints super bowl for me.

If LT succumbs to the Madden curse the Chargers are goosed.

Gnevin

I know i said i though this was most boring sport ever but i'm starting to see the light thanks to NFL 07 on the xbox
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Balboa

Quote from: Gnevin on August 20, 2007, 11:21:08 AM
I know i said i though this was most boring sport ever but i'm starting to see the light thanks to NFL 07 on the xbox

08 is out this Friday !!

Gabriel_Hurl

Brady Quinn had a dinger of a debut last night - threw 2 TDs in the last 10 minutes of an ultimately losing effort

new devil

Didnt he draft from notre dame? was at the jets v vikings game friday night..two bad teams! think iam going to have to support the giants  :-\

lurganblue

Quote from: new devil on August 20, 2007, 03:06:00 PM
Didnt he draft from notre dame? was at the jets v vikings game friday night..two bad teams! think iam going to have to support the giants  :-\

yeah he was drafted from Notre Dame, but further down the list that everyone expected. i didnt think he was gonna get much action this year though

magpie seanie

What about the Bears? I see they're going to be using Devin Hester as a wide receiver this year. Could be interesting. Obviously Rex will need to get the finger out too.

MaroonAndWhite

Looking forward to seeing the Saints this year....Peyton a year older and wiser, and he wasnt too bad a coach last year either! Thought they were great to watch last year with McAllister, Colston and Bush. Could be a surprise packet.........Whats the craic with Michael Strahan at Giants - has he resigned for another year???

Gabriel_Hurl

He hasn't reported to training camp yet as he is contemplating retirement

Galwaybhoy

Every one is talking about the Pats, but  I feel the Chargers will have another great year, winning the division and eventually making the Superbowl though I really hope they dont.  I'm really interested in watching the Saints this year, maybe an outside bet to reach the Superbowl.

Of all teams I'd really hate to be a Falcons fan at this stage, they are screwed without Vick, who will hopfully get what he deserves at this stage.

DrinkingHarp

Da Bears 148 vs Anyone Else -31 in the SuperBowl

Its a toss up between Chargers, Bears, Colts, Saints, Pats and the Big Sleeper St.Loius.

Only injuries and 17 weeks will tell.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Tankie

Patriots have to be the favs- roll on Sept 9th for Pats v Jets!
Grand Slam Saturday!