anyone else have strange dreams

Started by small white mayoman, August 17, 2007, 11:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the real slim shady

I used to regularly have a nightmare about being in a plane crash, it was mostly on landing or taking off and the dream was never the same.  Don't have them as often now but would still have one now and again  ??? ???

Over the Bar

I dreamt that ther really were pots of gold at the end of rainbows and that Armagh had won a 2nd all-ireland!

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on October 04, 2007, 10:31:46 PM
Quote from: the real slim shady on October 04, 2007, 10:26:58 PM
I used to regularly have a nightmare about being in a plane crash, it was mostly on landing or taking off and the dream was never the same.  Don't have them as often now but would still have one now and again  ??? ???
Yip, had that one. Taking off, went 100ft in the air and the plane fell on it's hole. I remember saying to my mate (in the dream), "There's free seats down the back. If we go down there now and say we were always there, we'll get a bigger claim".

What did he say in the morning? :

ONeill

Quote from: the real slim shady on October 04, 2007, 10:26:58 PM

Plane Crashes

Dreaming about a plane crash is a relatively common thing. Plane crashes are horrific news stories and they help represent a loss of control.

Planes are normal means of transportation, but they move thousands of feet up in the sky. Unlike a car or train, if a plane has a problem you can't just stop or hope you run into something soft. You are completely helpless and in the hands of the pilots up front, who may or may not be able to fix whatever is wrong.

For you to dream about a plane crash means that something OUT of your control, that you should be able to rely on and trust in, has gone haywire. This isn't about you and something you should have been able to do properly. This is about someone or something else that you *Trusted* that let you down completely, in a way that had a huge impact on your life.

Plane wrecks aren't about small dings that a mechanic has to fix. Plane wrecks are about huge national-news issues that affect many people.

What major incident in your life is causing you trouble? What large issue, that should be reliable, has gone off kilter?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Is that made up O'Neill, or are you getting that information from somewhere?
If its real, please tell me why I keep dreaming that Im having to kill people before they kill me.

ONeill

Killing Dream Meaning

Psychological Meaning: If you murder someone in your dream you are expressing your hatred or envy towards the person. Sometimes the person being killed can represent an aspect of your own nature that you hate. For example, if a man dreams of killing a woman it may show how he rejects the feminine side of his nature. Similarly, if a woman dreams of killing a man she may be rejecting her masculine side. To dream of killing animals indicates repression your instinctive nature.

Mystical Meaning: There will be arguments and you may have to make sacrifices say the dream seers.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ardal

the Deel Rover

Weird dream last night i was at a poker tournament with my wife and my little boy , tournament finished we were leaving the building and we lost our boy, we went looking for him for hours but couldn't find him the dream was so realistic i woke up in a panic. any idea what this was about ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Farrandeelin

I keep dreaming about a girl from college. She texted me today seeing how I was getting on and I see we have CV's sent out to 3 of the same schools for a job in September!!! :o
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

The Real Laoislad

I always have dreams where me and my auld man have serious rows with each other and them nearly coming to blows..
Strange as my Da is one of my best mates and we haven't rowed since i was a teenager
I have no idea what the dreams mean but i have had at least two dozen of these dreams over the last decade
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 14, 2008, 06:55:21 PM
I keep dreaming about a girl from college. She texted me today seeing how I was getting on and I see we have CV's sent out to 3 of the same schools for a job in September!!! :o

The Good

Quote from: hardstation on June 14, 2008, 06:57:28 PM
I had a dream the other night that my brother joined the peelers.

The Bad

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 14, 2008, 07:05:17 PM
I always have dreams where me and my auld man have serious rows with each other and them nearly coming to blows..
Strange as my Da is one of my best mates and we haven't rowed since i was a teenager
I have no idea what the dreams mean but i have had at least two dozen of these dreams over the last decade

The Ugly

Rav67

I always have dreams where I'm trying to punch someone but I can barely move my arms so the punch is like a tap and I look like an idiot.  Also have recurring dreams where my teeth crack.  Had a dream the other night about an acquaintance dying from a stroke and the funeral and everything, twas very vivid.

mhacadoir

i had this dream where a girl in my uni class was missin in india, so my and a few of the others went on a mission across a desert there to find her. in the middle of the desert was an irish pub, so we stopped for a pint, and when we went in, house of pains jump around was on and everyone was...well jumping around. i then proceeded to get on the stage, and explain to everyone why jump around is such an amazing song. we then set off and found the girl, who had become leader of a tribe in a jungle.

Pangurban

I dreamt that Down beat Tyrone, weird i know