Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Quote from: trileacman on May 16, 2017, 12:44:11 AM
Quote from: The Stallion on May 15, 2017, 10:02:51 PM
Quote from: trileacman on May 15, 2017, 09:37:43 PM
I'd agree that klopp is a better manager. If you'd klopp managing that united squad which is very f**king expensive I'd expect them to be comfortably home and hosed by this stage, keeping up with spurs.

Give Maureen the Liverpool squad and I'd say they'd be playing f**king muck. If he can't be successful with pogba, ibrahimovic, de gea, jones, smalling then what the f**k would he get out of Milner, lovren, mignolet, Lucas, origi and so forth.

This is one of the most clueless posts I've ever read on here which is saying something. The highlight being the insinuation that Smalling and Jones are good footballers lol.

Go back to ridiculing the hillsborough tragedy. Wum.

Still eerily quiet from trileacman. Perhaps he's working on a final draft of his apology for wrongly accusing me. I'll be sure to post regular updates as a few people have been asking me whether he contacted me to admit his error.

The Stallion

And if anyone knows him please check he's ok. He averages over a post a day yet there hasn't been a peep out of him in a while now.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: GJL on May 18, 2017, 08:42:07 PM
Quote from: Captain Scarlet on May 18, 2017, 07:20:17 PM
I would have been a massive United fan when I was younger with Keano and Irwin playing, as was my brother when the older Irish lads were with them.
I would not have known any of Fergie's bad days to be honest and a lot of Unted fans under 35 would be the same. We were spoiled but the negativity from The Special One is painful.
I don't care if he built the Chelsea team, he also ripped the arse out of it.
Now talk of Bale coming along with Griezmann and you ask where will it knit together because he will try to keep Zlatan too. Then it's another season of chop and change.
There is a maor clear-out needed too.

As much as I would love to see a Zlatan staying I doubt he is finished with Utd. He has already turned down a contract extension.

If United are to become anything of the all out attack team they used to be then 36 year olds are not the answer.   Thanks Zlatan for a superb season.

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

trileacman

You mocked the hillsborough tragedy, stallion. You're a WUM.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

StGallsGAA

Quote from: trileacman on May 19, 2017, 12:15:22 AM

Further evidence that's Stallion is Tony, who also used Hillsborough to wind others up.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 19, 2017, 09:37:23 AM

Further evidence that's Stallion is Tony, who also used Hillsborough to wind others up.

I had him down as one of two....one being Tony and the other I won't say. I believe him to be Tony too as his writing style is very similar to him. Anyway he's a p***k either way

NAG1

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 19, 2017, 09:47:26 AM

I had him down as one of two....one being Tony and the other I won't say. I believe him to be Tony too as his writing style is very similar to him. Anyway he's a p***k either way

+1

On next season I think we will be able to judge JM better when he has had a chance to have proper clear out and 'fix' the squad in his eyes.

I would like to see him do any deals that are going to be done early in the window and really try to hit the ground running. The press just love to have a pop at JM (obv he doesnt help himself in this regard) but now that he is at United the focus is even greater. I think a strong confident start to the season would build the confidence within the team and hopefully his undoubted tactical skill could manage the season from there.

The Stallion

No I didn't. Any chance you could produce even a shred of evidence to substantiate this claim? I'll be sure to keep asking until I get a proper response or a retraction and apology.

The Stallion

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 19, 2017, 09:47:26 AM

I'm not Tony. Happy for anyone with any evidence to the contrary to prove otherwise. That includes any mods on here. I might suggest the p***k in this instance is the one wrongly accusing me of being someone I am not and then being rude.

Boycey

'The Pony' annoys me as much as anyone but did he mock Hillsborough? I missed that..

TabClear

Quote from: Boycey on May 19, 2017, 05:36:31 PM
'The Pony' annoys me as much as anyone but did he mock Hillsborough? I missed that..

From memory it wasnt a blatant comment more an "innocent" post about "Hillsborough was a long time ago" in the middle of a few anniversary posts. I have no doubt the little p***k will plead  complete bewilderment about why people are taking offence. If it hadn't been for his previous drivel and the context you might give him the benefit of the doubt but in my opinion  (and he is so pro freedom of opinion) it was a snide comment that is typical of him. The Ignore function is your friend as far as this clown goes.

The Stallion

I didn't mock Hillsborough. If anyone claims otherwise I would expect them to produce evidence supportng their assertion.

The Stallion

Quote from: TabClear on May 19, 2017, 06:24:43 PM

From memory it wasnt a blatant comment more an "innocent" post about "Hillsborough was a long time ago" in the middle of a few anniversary posts. I have no doubt the little p***k will plead  complete bewilderment about why people are taking offence. If it hadn't been for his previous drivel and the context you might give him the benefit of the doubt but in my opinion  (and he is so pro freedom of opinion) it was a snide comment that is typical of him. The Ignore function is your friend as far as this clown goes.

Could you please enlighten us as to what exactly my comments were which provoked your vitriolic response?  I'd appreciate it if people who accuse me of doing something could at least back up their claim. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if people started posting unfounded comments about you, e.g "Tabclear is a sex offender".

Milltown Row2

Quote from: TabClear on May 19, 2017, 06:24:43 PM

That's exactly what he said....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea