The Hooded Gun

Started by Square Ball, May 16, 2007, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd

I have heard he loves a salami sandwich....

ziggysego

Don't forget fudge cake
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

supersarsfields

Your boy that designed it came across as a bit of a twat last nite on The Nolan Show. Looked a real geek and got a right slating from the public.

corn02

So what is the difference between this and the likes of Mafia games or war games which sell millions?

ziggysego

Quote from: corn02 on May 17, 2007, 05:37:24 PM
So what is the difference between this and the likes of Mafia games or war games which sell millions?

Both equally sick in my opinion. I guess it just resonates with people here, because it's local and has affected so many of our lives.
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

Hit the nail on the head there ziggy!! Because its local people are getting wound up and upset by it!! There is a big difference between reality and a computer game. People talk about the creator making money from the Troubles but what is the difference between this and say the like of Johnny Adair selling an autobiography? none as far as im concerned!!

corn02

While I can totally see your point Ziggy, I have played war games and Mafia games and enjoyed them so I do not feel like I can criticise the game.

On the flip side perhaps its a goods indictor how far our Country has come if we can make games about this with little or no fuss.