Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

full back

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on May 03, 2007, 03:48:41 PM
Quote from: full back on May 03, 2007, 03:44:04 PM
Honestly Laoislad, you are safe enough with the 6 star thing

Well at the very least you'd fit 2 stars on it

Fullback ur bitterness only makes it sweeter

C'mon M4S, I have been trying hard all day
Yesterday I was full of praise for ye, today there are too many gloating fcukers :'(

Will Hunting

Milan are big into wearing their white kit for finals, so Liverpool may be wearing red yet. Although after 2005, the Rossonieri may want to change to their home kit!

Tempoman

Just heard that they are goin to change the name of the FA cup this year. Apparently its goin to be call the champions league 3rd and 4th place playoffs!!

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: full back on May 03, 2007, 03:56:20 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on May 03, 2007, 03:48:41 PM
Quote from: full back on May 03, 2007, 03:44:04 PM
Honestly Laoislad, you are safe enough with the 6 star thing

Well at the very least you'd fit 2 stars on it

Fullback ur bitterness only makes it sweeter

C'mon M4S, I have been trying hard all day
Yesterday I was full of praise for ye, today there are too many gloating fcukers :'(

If its any consolation the reason so many liverpool people are gloating, apart from despising united, would be that I think we would have lost to united, the players have no problem beating chelsea but i think deep down they wouldn't have believed they could beat united.Would have been quiet a test, thank f**k yer out  ;)
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

realredhandfan

Thats unbelievable to accuse me of being a united fan - Im not a united fan but a Milan Fan lads.  Yes we have had some shite results but we at least possess credibility within our own domestic league.  The CL is for high domestic achievers my fear is that Liverpool are not high achiverers in their own land and havent earned the right to be there in Athens, and yes when you are there you can take a pot shot at the uniteds and Milans of this world but have you earned that right domestically?  4 out of 5 league games Manchester would beat the scouser am I wrong - no.    Two years ago it was that easy we popped our corks at half time and ye s bate a half drunk team in the second half / after penalties, some achievement bating a drunken team.  We'' be leaving the Corks until the final whistle this year.
Viva Milano.  Ready steady go Milano!   

The Real Laoislad

Wonder will Milan try and give the ref a bung realredhandfan :P
You'll Never Walk Alone.

realredhandfan

Listen laois Lad not a pleasant time for anyone in Italy, but we are world champions and after the pain of the bung allegations it would be worthy to add the champions league to the trophy haul would it not.
As for the champions league Ive always maintained that Liverpool bring more an element of i"ts a knockout" to the competition than a feeling of champion regality. How many championships since the 80s Laois lad, and you seriously believe that you should be in the champions league.