Liverpool
45 (46.4%)
AC Milan
52 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 90

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Cloc Mor

Would have loved to beat United in the final - it'll have to be Milan now. Shit happens

Carmen Stateside

AC looked the part tonight but after two years ago I hold no fear!!! ;) Got my ticket changed aswell so I will be celebrating it in Miami!! ;D

GalwayBayBoy

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

deiseach

Stand aside pygmies, the big beasts of European football are on collision course!

bridgegael

there is no way liverpool will give milan that much time and space.  have no fear of them at all.   would have been nice utd and liverpool in final all the same.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

dec

Between them Liverpool and Milan have 11 European Cup/Champions League wins, the biggest ever combined total for a pair of finalists.

Redgreenery

Syd The Sailor

At least it is two traditional European powerhouses in the final instead of United v Chelsea......
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Spiritof98

Bow wow sid.

Good luck to Liverpool in the final. Sure i've already booked Thursday the 24th off so i'll go to the pub with my poolite brother and have a session anyway.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

gawa316

Mascherano is going to have his work cut out with kaka. But if anyone is up to the task its him. He's been immense recently. He needs to do a similar job to what hamann did that second half in istanbul.

On paper we are much better than 2 years ago, while Milan you could argue aren't. We have brought in Reina, Agger, Mascherano, Crouch, Kuyt and Pennant (who in recent weeks has been class). Out Djimi ::), Smicer (although I'll forgive these 2 for there performances on that night), Baros and Cisse. While Milan have no major 'ins' except mabe Oddo and that left back. While they have got rid of Crespo, Sheva and Stam. But I suppose in football ye never know ???

Wonder what the odds are on Kewell making is comeback in the final?

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: gawa316 on May 03, 2007, 08:57:13 AM

Wonder what the odds are on Kewell making his comeback in the final?
[/quote/]

A cold shiver went down my spine when i read that.......

"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

realredhandfan

The good thing about this final will be that it will prove for once and for all how fookin lucky Liverpool were 2 years ago. I fancy 3 0 at half time and that it stays 3 0 this time.  No drink allowed at half time in the Milan dressing room either, because I know for a fact they uncorked a couple of bottles in the dressing rooms 2 years ago and they therefore deserved to get beat then, I would like to think they will be more professional now. Anyway Liverpool should stop crowing about history as they are in for one hell of a tanking in 3 weeks and everything they say now will come back at them.  Any team that cant defeat Charlton shouldnt deserve to be in the champions league.