Official Leicester City Thread

Started by Orior, January 28, 2016, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

They never switch off. Even when they lose it's hard fought.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Billys Boots

Would be good for football if they won, but I think they'll finish 3rd.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 28, 2016, 07:58:05 PM
I hope Arsenal win it. I like Wenger's stubborn attitude to what he believes is right. It would be a fairytale for Leicester, but would be a right sickener for Liverpool fans :)
Don't agree. I would love to see them win it. I would be more sickened if Spurs won it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Longshanks

It was gut wrenching when Mahrez missed those penalties, those goals would have had them another 4 points clear but shows the team spirit that after that blip of not scoring so much and getting the wins they came back with a big win and top the league when everyone faulters around them.

I think people forget also that Arsenal and City have the CL to contend with soon..

Orior

Ahem, another banana skin out of the way.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Farrandeelin

Incredible, I certainly hope they win the league. It'd be great to see a new name on the trophy. Long way to go yet, however.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

imtommygunn

I would say winning the league is unlikely but a champions league spot seems quite likely now... 10 points above 5th.

laoislad

The difference between them and Liverpool tonight is unreal.
They are fighting for every single ball. Liverpool are huffing and puffing around the place but creating fcuk all.
Vardys first goal was as sweet as a strike you'll see anywhere.
I really hope they win it. They deserve top 4 at the very least.

seafoid

Leicester are 6/1 to win the PL. Great price
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ballinaman

I'd settle for United not making the champions league if Leicester win the league....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ballinaman on February 02, 2016, 09:47:08 PM
I'd settle for United not making the champions league if Leicester win the league....

5 points behind Arsenal tells me they wont get 4th...

Leicester should have bought a few players to baulk up come the business end, after Easter will show a better picture, I hope  they do get to be in the mix after Easter
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

supersub

You say that, but it's always the next period people talk about with this team. First it was the busy Chistmas and Jan period will tell the tale, they came through that, it's not Feb and now it's after Easter will tell the tale. They're still sticking in there. Will be either first or second for sure. They aren't going away.

magpie seanie

I hope they do it. Long way to go but if they negotiate the next two games then why not? Reminds me of Liverpool a couple of seasons ago......they can't, they can't, can they?, naah....Jesus they have it (slip)....

Maybe they can avoid the late slip. There is no great team out there. Spurs look solid now, must have a good shout.

Main Street

Strange that there are no Leicester FC supporters here?
I have an acquaintance who went to university in Leicester in the early1980's,  therefore I feel very connected to the city and their football club.
I'm cheering Leicester for league title glory and next year,CL group stages is a given right now.

laoislad