Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: Square Ball on February 08, 2018, 09:01:44 AM
Quote from: trileacman on February 07, 2018, 11:02:15 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on February 07, 2018, 10:21:34 PM
So, what way does IPTV work? If you buy a box how do you get it set up? Is it easy to use?

I know a fella who'll sort ya out, he's big in that petty crime scene, I'lll refer ya on to his website here.

https://goo.gl/images/cjFeKj

Appraiaite that, thanks.👍

You buy a box. If recommend a mag 256, about 80 pound or so. Then you hook that box up to the web and enter a server address which you will need to pay someone for. If recommend you take out no more than 3 months subscription.

Now only do this if you have consistent  broadband speed of 10mb or more and your usage doesn't have a limit. If you need a hand finding a subscription send me a pm and I'll point you in the right direction.

trileacman

Quote from: Itchy on February 08, 2018, 11:34:03 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on February 08, 2018, 09:01:44 AM
Quote from: trileacman on February 07, 2018, 11:02:15 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on February 07, 2018, 10:21:34 PM
So, what way does IPTV work? If you buy a box how do you get it set up? Is it easy to use?

I know a fella who'll sort ya out, he's big in that petty crime scene, I'lll refer ya on to his website here.

https://goo.gl/images/cjFeKj

Appraiaite that, thanks.👍

You buy a box. If recommend a mag 256, about 80 pound or so. Then you hook that box up to the web and enter a server address which you will need to pay someone for. If recommend you take out no more than 3 months subscription.

Now only do this if you have consistent  broadband speed of 10mb or more and your usage doesn't have a limit. If you need a hand finding a subscription send me a pm and I'll point you in the right direction.

Thanks for that, I'm considering doing the same as sq ball.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

redzone

If u have a Samsung or lg smart tv u can run the iptv thru it. £50 for the year. Need about 7mb speed

Jim Bob

Quote from: redzone on February 09, 2018, 08:23:46 PM
If u have a Samsung or lg smart tv u can run the iptv thru it. £50 for the year. Need about 7mb speed

That's right. And if you don't have any of above TVs the app is available on Amazon firestick or firebox

StGallsGAA

Can you run it thru.a Sony Bravia Android?

DickyRock

Thanks guys. Sub got for 50. Good job

redzone

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 11, 2018, 04:50:22 PM
Can you run it thru.a Sony Bravia Android?
Has to be lg/Samsung as far as I know

trileacman

How do you connect your MAG 256 to the internet? Has it built in WIFI receivers or does it run off an Ethernet cord??
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Boycey

Anyone else in the South now having trouble with the Premier League block on IPTV??

Itchy

Quote from: trileacman on February 22, 2018, 10:47:53 PM
How do you connect your MAG 256 to the internet? Has it built in WIFI receivers or does it run off an Ethernet cord??

Some have built in Wi-Fi. You can buy a usb antenna for 10 euro and all can be hard wired.

Itchy

Quote from: Boycey on March 03, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
Anyone else in the South now having trouble with the Premier League block on IPTV??

Nope not with my supplier. He aint cheap but top notch freeze free service.

bamboo

Try BEIN sports or LE sports if you have them on your device. Sky block the games by the look of things on a lot of providers.

Itchy

Quote from: bamboo on March 03, 2018, 01:57:26 PM
Try BEIN sports or LE sports if you have them on your device. Sky block the games by the look of things on a lot of providers.

The big boys are getting blocked but if you are lucky to find a smaller player with quality server you'll be fine. I found that server last yr and never have any issues with blocks, freezes etc.

Boycey

It's seems mine is being blocked by my ISP provider as I can access on 3G on my phone. This is a new development :(. It only started in the last couple of weeks and I only noticed today that I can still get it on 3G/4g

Itchy

Quote from: Boycey on March 03, 2018, 02:04:16 PM
It's seems mine is being blocked by my ISP provider as I can access on 3G on my phone. This is a new development :(. It only started in the last couple of weeks and I only noticed today that I can still get it on 3G/4g

If you pm me I'll give you an email of a guy to try and see are you having same issue with him