lennon leaves celtic

Started by the colonel, April 25, 2007, 12:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the colonel

QuoteIs that the same Neil Lennon who gave a speech praising NI fans, a few weeks ago, or a different one?

what speech is this?
the difference between success and failure is energy

realredhandfan

I believe he is earmarked for the NI job for starters.

illdecide

Quote from: full back on April 25, 2007, 01:04:23 PM
No disrespect to the man, but I didnt rate him for the reason that he only ever passed the ball back or if we were lucky square...
Sometimes you felt like saying FFS go forward.
So I suppose he has achieved a lot with limited ability

Everyone knocked him back for no reason, he was a quality player. Neil wasn't bought to take on 5 men and stick the ball in the top corner, his role was to sit in front of the back four to protect them. He was the best at what he done and that was never give the ball away, when we have the ball the other team can't score.

He will be playing centre back for Clan na Gael next year :D, he actually was a very good gaelic footballer, he played with McGeeney and Co on the Armagh minor team many years ago and i am proud to say that he is Clan na Gael and Armagh man...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SlimShady

Quote from: illdecide on April 25, 2007, 01:22:09 PM
No disrespect to the man, but I didnt rate him for the reason that he only ever passed the ball back or if we were lucky square...

Everyone knocked him back for no reason, he was a quality player. Neil wasn't bought to take on 5 men and stick the ball in the top corner, his role was to sit in front of the back four to protect them. He was the best at what he done and that was never give the ball away, when we have the ball the other team can't score.

He will be playing centre back for Clan na Gael next year :D, he actually was a very good gaelic footballer, he played with McGeeney and Co on the Armagh minor team many years ago and i am proud to say that he is Clan na Gael and Armagh man...

whats that? Standing about and looking unfit? I'd give him a run for his money.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteFormer Old Firm star Mo Johnston has already expressed an interest in recruiting Lennon for his Toronto FC side, the Canadian outfit who are in the early stages of their maiden Major League Soccer campaign.

He can fcuk right off

illdecide

Quote from: SlimShady on April 25, 2007, 01:26:37 PM

Spot the difference, your on this board talking shite and he's a multi millionaire playing for one of the greatest clubs in the world. You have him quaking in his boots you clown ::)

SlimShady

he's a ginger gobshite who has been carrying too much weight for a long time. Hasnt passed the ball forward in 8 years and needs a taxi to get from box to box. Hats off to him though indeed, he conned everyone into thinking he was a professional footballer  :D

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: illdecide on April 25, 2007, 01:31:13 PM
Quote from: SlimShady on April 25, 2007, 01:26:37 PM

Spot the difference, your on this board talking shite and he's a multi millionaire playing for one of the greatest clubs in the world. You have him quaking in his boots you clown ::)

He may be a millionaire but he is still s*it. He could maybe go and work for Relate as a marriage/relationship councillor or maybe the CSA !!!
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

the colonel

QuoteHasnt passed the ball forward in 8 years and needs a taxi to get from box to box

did he not hit a shot at the weekend and score last year? and the ball he playerd for gravesons goal at celtic park earlier this season was one nakamura would be proud of. he was there to do his job, and he did it well. he didnt need to attack from the centre because he had petrov most of the time. so he had to cover him. even this year he made graveson and jarosik look like he was the one at real madrid and chelsea.

illdecide

You's are all a bunch of jealous wankers. And so what he spread a few seed around, tell me who wouldn't turn down getting the leg over afterall he's a single guy who likes a bit of riding (thats normal in my book)

Goats Do Shave

Is it true he's barred from the courthouse in Lurgan?? - heard he didn't have the best of attitudes on his returns home!? :-\

I thought he played quite well in the Champs League this year, esp against United.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: illdecide on April 25, 2007, 01:43:34 PM
You's are all a bunch of jealous wankers. And so what he spread a few seed around, tell me who wouldn't turn down getting the leg over afterall he's a single guy who likes a bit of riding (thats normal in my book)

Single???
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

SlimShady

did he not get roasted by a pig farmer from Caley, a postman from Ayr and a disposal operative from Ayr in his time as well? Before boasting to them that he earned more in a week than they did in a year? Classy guy alright.

the colonel

Quotedid he not get roasted by a pig farmer from Caley, a postman from Ayr and a disposal operative from Ayr in his time as well? Before boasting to them that he earned more in a week than they did in a year? Classy guy alright

slim do you ever have anything good to say about anyone, anything cos your an awful f**king humpy ****

SlimShady

ach now, no need for the language. calm yourself down a wee bit there, are you one of the wans our Neil is humping on the side?