Sinead O'Connor

Started by Shamrock Shore, September 10, 2013, 12:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

hope she gets the helps she needs. really distasteful comment posted by t fearon.
nil satis nisi optimum

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on November 29, 2015, 09:48:58 PM
Wouldn't like to read her Tripadvisor rating of the Hotel she was in!

Tony that is not very Christian of you at all at all, rescind that comment, it is brutal.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Itchy

Quote from: stew on November 29, 2015, 10:46:07 PM

Tony that is not very Christian of you at all at all, rescind that comment, it is brutal.

He's not man enough to do that.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Itchy on November 29, 2015, 10:17:22 PM

The mask slips, some Christian you are

There was mask?

muppet

That cry for help is hard reading. Imagine if that was someone in your own family who had put that up on FB.

It seems to be the time of year, maybe the weather, long run to Christmas and the stresses associated with that. But I know of a few cases like this just in the last week. Thankfully they got to Sinead and Maurice Shanahan in time. A colleague of mine wasn't so fortunate.
MWWSI 2017

orangeman

So so sad. So talented on one level and so powerless on another. I've long admired her talent and I really do hope that she gets the help she so badly needs.

charlieTully

could the title of this thread not be renamed or something. It was obviously meant in jest at the time but hardly seems appropriate now.

muppet

Quote from: charlieTully on November 30, 2015, 03:52:49 PM
could the title of this thread not be renamed or something. It was obviously meant in jest at the time but hardly seems appropriate now.

Maybe merge it with the depression thread?
MWWSI 2017

From the Bunker

Quote from: muppet on November 30, 2015, 03:09:29 PM
That cry for help is hard reading. Imagine if that was someone in your own family who had put that up on FB.

It seems to be the time of year, maybe the weather, long run to Christmas and the stresses associated with that. But I know of a few cases like this just in the last week. Thankfully they got to Sinead and Maurice Shanahan in time. A colleague of mine wasn't so fortunate.

Yes,this was one that greatly affected a lot of people in the Castlebar area. (If we are taking about the same lad). RIP

T Fearon

I have no sympathy whatsoever for this woman,a mouthpiece who has bad mouthed all and sundry,including her own parents marriage.No wonder she is disowned by her own family.

Maguire01

Quote from: T Fearon on November 30, 2015, 06:41:56 PM
I have no sympathy whatsoever for this woman,a mouthpiece who has bad mouthed all and sundry,including her own parents marriage.No wonder she is disowned by her own family.
Once again, great Christian compassion there. And class, as always.

T Fearon

I will reserve my compassion and pity for those that deserve it.

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on November 30, 2015, 06:56:22 PM
I will reserve my compassion and pity for those that deserve it.

What you mean is you will reserve it for those that can benefit you in some way.

Compassion isn't quite the right word though......
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

How will I benefit from feeling compassion or sympathy?