Sean Penn Speaks Truth to Bush and His Criminal Admin

Started by Seamus, March 30, 2007, 05:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Quoteread Fiasco by Thomas E. Ricks

Coincidentally its on my holiday reading list.

Tyrones own

OK then, if the 3 of ye could have said at the start that there actually is no difference in any of the Democrats or Republicans, be it in the White house
  or capitol hill, i wouldn't have had to spend my precious time trying to remove your blinkers as far as page 5 on this thread.
  I'd like to hang around lads and bullshit but there are others just like you believe it or not who need all the help they can get in
  opening there eyes  :o
  Seriously though, congrats on finally admitting the similarities :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Seamus

I have stated from the very start that we have one party in the disguise of two. When somebody gives out about the Bush Administration you mistakenly call them liberals.

If anything the Republican side of the party is the more evil. They gave us The Project for a New American Century (PNAC) and were the main instigators in having us surrender our liberties for fake security based on total lies.

If Hillary becomes the next President, which seems likely, we will have at least 30 years of Bushes and Clintons, can anybody see the big picture?

"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Tyrones own

I have no problem at all with people giving out about Bush, i do enough of it myself but the term "giving out"
  is a bit of an understatement if you go back over some of the posts, that's all.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Quote from: Seamus on May 31, 2007, 11:22:48 AM
If Hillary becomes the next President, which seems likely, we will have at least 30 years of Bushes and Clintons, can anybody see the big picture?

Frightening isn't it - if this transpires, can it really be called a democracy?

J70

Quote from: stephenite on June 01, 2007, 02:15:13 AM
Quote from: Seamus on May 31, 2007, 11:22:48 AM

Frightening isn't it - if this transpires, can it really be called a democracy?

I wouldn't take it for granted just yet that Hillary will win the Democratic nomination. Yes, she'll raise the most money and her machine will do everything in its power to leave her standing last, but a lot of Democrats voting in the primaries will be very aware of the fact that her presence at the top of the Democratic ticket will bring the Republicans out in droves in the general election no matter how shite their own candidate is.

Personally, I'm hoping Gore gives it another go. Himself and Obama would be quite a formidable Democratic pairing, in my opinion.

On the Republican side, Mitt Romney seems to be on the ascendency at the moment, but I'm not sure his candidacy can survive the detailed analysis of the tenets of the Mormon faith (not that, from my perspective, it is any crazier than much of the rest of the Christian, and especially the fundamentalists' versions)! Fred Thompson just threw his hat officially into the ring. He seems to have the social conservatives in the Republican party buzzing, and he certainly has star power, so he might be in the final running. Can't say he appeals to me in the slightest though.

Seamus

The Bilderberg Group meeting starts today at the Ritz Carlton in Istanbul. They, not the electorate will select the next President. Ron Paul would run away with both the nomination and the Presidency but for Diebold.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

muppet

QuoteThe Bilderberg Group meeting starts today at the Ritz Carlton in Istanbul. They, not the electorate will select the next President. Ron Paul would run away with both the nomination and the Presidency but for Diebold.

A certain M McDowell is also one of the Bilderberg chosen ones. Where do people think he will end up? EU Commisioner?
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: Seamus on June 01, 2007, 11:27:50 AM
The Bilderberg Group meeting starts today at the Ritz Carlton in Istanbul. They, not the electorate will select the next President. Ron Paul would run away with both the nomination and the Presidency but for Diebold.

Diebold is all that is keeping Ron Paul from winning the Republican nomination and the general election?

ONeill

Dyee see when the yanks started taking advice from Hollywood stars esp before Eastwood's Carmel and Reagan's stewardship - that's when you knew we're dealing with a powerful abomination.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on June 01, 2007, 10:20:03 PM
Diebold is all that is keeping Ron Paul from winning the Republican nomination and the general election?

He won the debates by a landslide in all polls and I mean a landslide. Lack of funds is another issue and of course the blacklisting by the controlled media. He would make America great again but alas it will never be. The North American Union is already signed, soon to be followed by a One World Government. Even at that he still would have some shot at the Presidency only for Diebold. He is the only Republican candidate out there that is not a puppet. This of course will guarantee he will never get nominated.