Chinese Toddler knocked over

Started by Capt Pat, October 19, 2011, 12:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

You can't unsee things. Don't want to watch. Must be an ugly world over there
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Radda bout yeee

That is UNREAL! Shocking stuff the way they behave over there. No volume in work (if it is even in english) but does it say of the child made a recovery or if they got anyone for it?

windyshepardhenderson

lavey's finest

Capt Pat

Child survived but will be a vegetable according to a doctor.

BenDover

had to turn if off after the cleaner tried lifting her and she more less folded in two - sickening stuff.

Capt Pat

That cleaner has questions to answer too. If you found a drunk lying on the ground you wouldn't sit him up and let go to see what happened let alone a badly injured child. Her spine may have snapped hence the way she just folded when she was propped up.

Agnes Dipesto

I will not watch it as the comments are enough. I remember a similar story in China reported a few years back, a baby girl was left lying in the streets and every man and his dog stepped over her, cycled past her etc as if she was nothing but rubbish. A very cruel society.

haveaharp

Disgusted by that, and where were the parents?

wherefromreferee?

I foolishly watched this clip.  I'm an idiot.  For anyone that hasn't - don't.  Like someone said, I can't undo it!
In your Endo!

stew

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on October 19, 2011, 05:32:06 PM
I foolishly watched this clip.  I'm an idiot.  For anyone that hasn't - don't.  Like someone said, I can't undo it!

Thanks for the heads up, I had no intention of watching it, I dont have it in me to watch something like that.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

midLouth

Shocking scene, God forbid that type of an attitude spreads to any where else. Even before the child was hit, how did the first driver not avoid her.

ziggysego

Took me a long time to get the courage to watch it, now I wish I didn't. That was the most horrible thing, I've ever had to witness on the Internet or anywhere. Sickening!!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

I won't be watching it but the excuses made in that article posted are just as sickening.
QuoteSome Chinese sources also suggest the van's driver left the girl to die because compensatory damages for death are often less than for a long-term injury. For the latter, damages might include medical expenses and income compensation for missed-work time over many years. Death involves a one-off payment.
Law here is the same as the above, killing someone will cost you less than seriously injuring someone.
It doesn't excuse the behaviour of the Chinese.

And where the f**k was the parents?

If the toddler was a boy would he be left?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Agent Orange

From the comments posted here I don't think I'll bother with this one, but you have to ask where are the parents?

SHEEDY

truly shocking! words cant describe that.
nil satis nisi optimum