Raoul Moat

Started by quit yo jibbajabba, July 06, 2010, 01:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

I hear Raoul Moat has declared war on the Police, I support him 100%, that Sting cnut is one pretentious fcuker

johnneycool

Quote from: clarshack on July 09, 2010, 12:54:40 PM
Quote from: Minder on July 08, 2010, 09:39:29 PM
You would think it is a cross between Terminator and Rambo John J. they are chasing.

its a very similar scenario. must be a whole army after him.

he's done well to evade capture this long though.

Either that or the cops are inept.

How long should it take to find someone in a small woods unless the thermal imaging equipment isn't working as he's watched predator and covered himself in mud!!

Tony Baloney

Raoul Moat is currently holed up in a castle surrounded by a trench filled with water.

ziggysego

There's an open letter to Raoul in today's papers.

Dear Mr Moat.

It has come to my attention that John Terry has been shagging your missus while you were in prison.

Yours sincerely
Wayne Bridge.

Many City have also made a £45 million bid for Raoul Moat. They don't know who he is, but heard that everyone is after him.
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

What's the difference between Ashley Cole and Raoul Moat? Raul Moat is stiill messing around in a Geordie Bush

southdown

Current score from the Seriel Killer UK Golf Open Championship:

Cumbria - 12 under
Ipswich - 5 under
Bradford - 3 under
Newcastle - 1 under (still on the course, currently in the woods)

45 metres

I'm sick of watching all this rubbish on the news about some killer, I would turn it off but no one can find the dam Raoulmoat.

Minder

RAF tornado fighter jets now deployed...........

Is he man or machine?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

The Police are on the case.

GalwayBayBoy

Minder

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 09, 2010, 05:04:21 PM
The Police are on the case.

I saw that, I just hope that oul biddies phone didn't ring and she didn't reach for it. At the police news conference there a female police officer read out a card from some local children thanking them for their hard work and saying they wanted to join the police. Wtf?

the Deel Rover

has any one got MacGyver s mobile phone number ? i'm sure he would come out of retirement to catch this moat geezer
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

This buck is probably in Benidorm or somewhere laughing his arse off at the search in Northumberland.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 09, 2010, 05:26:59 PM
This buck is probably in Benidorm or somewhere laughing his arse off at the search in Northumberland.

aye himself and bin laden are probably singing karaoke as we type, probably something ironic like i fought the law and the law won
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 09, 2010, 05:26:59 PM

Exactly what a fella in work said to me today.