Players 'detached from reality', fumes Joey Barton

Started by Denn Forever, December 30, 2009, 08:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on April 26, 2017, 11:10:52 PM
I once had my photo taken with Barton, with the photo being taken by Barry Ferguson. Barton seemed grand but this was early evening time before anyone was sloshed. The look of the crowd they were with wouldn't make me want to have a pint with him to be honest..
LOL the presence of Barry Ferguson alone would be off-putting!

gallsman

We didn't realise he was there until after asking for the photo. Always wondered did he think we had no idea who he was.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on April 26, 2017, 11:17:21 PM
We didn't realise he was there until after asking for the photo. Always wondered did he think we had no idea who he was.
Fair play to him for taking the photo. I always thought he had a screw loose.

take_yer_points

How was he caught? Presumably this was all online - are the betting companies required to inform the FA if a player bets with them?

gallsman

Quote from: take_yer_points on April 27, 2017, 11:53:09 AM
How was he caught? Presumably this was all online - are the betting companies required to inform the FA if a player bets with them?

I read something about the gaming companies passing info to the FA, which i find strange as surely the FA would have no legal right to that data.

take_yer_points

Quote from: gallsman on April 27, 2017, 01:08:44 PM
Quote from: take_yer_points on April 27, 2017, 11:53:09 AM

I read something about the gaming companies passing info to the FA, which i find strange as surely the FA would have no legal right to that data.

That's what I was thinking. Thought maybe they sign up to FA rules each year or something and they maybe authorize the collection of data from betting companies. Couldn't understand how else the FA would get all that data on his betting.

ashman

Barton tries to come across as an intellectual .  He is thick a two nobs of goat's shit .

stew

Quote from: ashman on April 27, 2017, 03:58:48 PM
Barton tries to come across as an intellectual .  He is thick a two nobs of goat's shit .

And about as likeable!

why anyine would want a photo with a failed hun who stubbed a ciggy out on a teammates eyeball is beyond me, but hey, who am i to judge?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Itchy