?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Esmarelda

Quote from: Hectic on May 04, 2017, 11:23:10 AM
Winding up or whatever it makes this thread nauseating and probably stops a lot of people contributing.
Couldn't agree more.

T Fearon

I see Brendan has been nominated for SPL Manager of the Year.Meaningless.

tothetop03

Quote from: T Fearon on May 04, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

Your a Clown.... You obviously did not support Celtic in the bad days of the 80's and 90's.... be thankful for what we have currently have and Possibly built on it....quit yapping and giving out be grateful Celtic pulled themselves out of the mire in 1994 and gave real Celtic supporters hope.... i would suggest you go back to supporting spurs or what ever Epl billionaire team you support......

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: tothetop03 on May 04, 2017, 04:18:48 PM

Your a Clown.... You obviously did not support Celtic in the bad days of the 80's and 90's.... be thankful for what we have currently have and Possibly built on it....quit yapping and giving out be grateful Celtic pulled themselves out of the mire in 1994 and gave real Celtic supporters hope.... i would suggest you go back to supporting spurs or what ever Epl billionaire team you support......
When will people realise that there is no point in having a reasoned debate with the troll,( testament to the fact that despite all the critique he was fawning all over Brendan Rodgers  to get a photo taken at the AGM)   ignoring him is the only answer,

T Fearon

Brendan as SPL Manager of the Year is the equivalent of the Pope winning the Catholic of the Year award.There was no opposition.

thebar

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on May 04, 2017, 04:36:52 PM

When will people realise that there is no point in having a reasoned debate with the troll,( testament to the fact that despite all the critique he was fawning all over Brendan Rodgers  to get a photo taken at the AGM)   ignoring him is the only answer,

;D ;D ;D

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on May 04, 2017, 07:22:30 PM
Brendan as SPL Manager of the Year is the equivalent of the Pope winning the Catholic of the Year award.There was no opposition.

You mean you weren't up for Catholic of the year award???

imtommygunn

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 04, 2017, 09:08:13 PM

You mean you weren't up for Catholic of the year award???

;D ;D ;D ;D

The Subbie

How anyone can give pope frank the catholic of the year award is beyond me.
He has had it a lot easier than pope benidict
Pope benidict was the man, he did it have pope franks money or his teeth but he managed to keep mass attendances up and when you compare his budget to franks etc etc etc etc

StGallsGAA

He's been rumbled as the Stallion so now the Liverpool thread are no longer taking the most-critical-supporter bait he's back at the same craic on the Celtic thread.  Quality

T Fearon

I am not being critical.I acknowledge the job Rodgers has done,but he has met minimum expectations domestically,for which lavish praise is not due in my opnion.This has unbelievably exceeded the praise lavished on Ranieri,who exceeded all expectations with Leicester last year.

I suspect Brendan himself knows he will be judged ultimately on how he performs in Europe, not beating feeble domestic opposition all of whom are roughly Airtricity League standard

Aaron Boone

We will park it for 4/5 months so to judge BR's next European campaign.

T Fearon

It starts in just over two months.

Dougal Maguire

Did Sean Brady ever win Catholc of the year?
Careful now

From the Bunker

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 04, 2017, 10:56:57 PM
Did Sean Brady ever win Catholc of the year?

He won Note Taker of the Year back in the 70's!