The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: bamboo on September 23, 2017, 11:11:09 AM
have done bc1- what ppl do in their own home is fine but when it happens in public it needs to be pulled up. you're a decent sort so I'm sure you'll condone it too.

I won't condone it. It was wrong. However, StGalls is a wind up merchant who gets his kicks from trolling people.

Boycey

Its irrelevant whether StGalls is a WUM or not, this place is full of them, that's about 4 or 5 times that tripe has been posted now....

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Boycey on September 23, 2017, 11:44:53 AM
Its irrelevant whether StGalls is a WUM or not, this place is full of them, that's about 4 or 5 times that tripe has been posted now....

I have only seen that one reference as I don't be in her as much these days. It's wrong and shouldn't be posted. We all should grow up a f**king but to be honest.

bamboo

Fair play BC1, would'nt want to tar you all with the same brush. WUMs can be hard to tolerate but there are few bigger on here than the racist bully that I've had to report. Ignorance and a lack of education is no excuse.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 23, 2017, 11:25:54 AM
have done bc1- what ppl do in their own home is fine but when it happens in public it needs to be pulled up. you're a decent sort so I'm sure you'll condone it too.

I won't condone it. It was wrong. However, StGalls is a wind up merchant who gets his kicks from trolling people.

I haven't trolled anyone. There's a clear distinction between taking the piss out of the LFC comedy show and attacking an individual or being racist which is what others are doing on here. 

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 23, 2017, 12:49:16 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 23, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

I haven't trolled anyone. There's a clear distinction between taking the piss out of the LFC comedy show and attacking an individual or being racist which is what others are doing on here.

Definition of troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

What for instance has Wayne Rooney got to do with Liverpool FC for example....posted for reaction. You're a troll end of story....on here and on other threads from the little I've seen of you. You're an empty vessel kinda person really.

StGallsGAA

So why are there 100s of comments about Rooney on this thread from so-called Liverpool fans then?  Perhaps it's voyeurism, perhaps it's the only chance you'll have of seeing as Scouser with a premier league medal?  Who knows.

laoislad

Mignolet, Gomez, Matip, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Salah, Firmino
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minus15

Gerrard would need to be careful trying to combine his punditry with the day job. Major conflict of interest for me and not in the best interests of the club to have him doing Liverpool games.

imtommygunn

laoislad

Yup Coutinho looks like he doesn't want to be there  :D ;D
Some free kick!
Still wouldn't back us to win this game even at 2 up!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

heganboy

If i supported any other club I would be feeling reasonably comfortable right now.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Milltown Row2

Good to see some supporters watching it for a change!

Different team at the minute could be a hatful of goals
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

glens73

Henderson having a go at the ref and linesman, it should be at Matip for giving away that needless free kick

heganboy

The first one wasn't off side so swings and round about. On the other hand okazaki was bang out of order for tugging Mignolet's arm.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity