Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone2021

Quote from: square_ball on January 11, 2022, 06:44:09 PM
Yeah this is his first involvement in the senior set up. I'm not sure if he was ever involved in underage teams down through the years. He's been fairly consistent over the last 3 or 4 years so as you say deserves his go at it.

Done his full uni degree in Liverpool only recently graduated probably couldn't commit until now

Onthe40

are these lads in the squad or just being called up to have a look at? there seemed to be alot of different faces v Armagh back in December

Baile an tuaigh

I thought Emmett McNabb from Dromore would get a run out. Great player. Maybe he's injured?

PMG1

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on January 11, 2022, 07:36:47 PM
I thought Emmett McNabb from Dromore would get a run out. Great player. Maybe he's injured?
Still injured from Derrygonnelly game, as is Ryan McCusker and Peter Teague

PMG1

Kickout's killing Tyrone. Why would you have Lee Brennan on and not let him hit the free kicks?

CK_Redhand

Quote from: PMG1 on January 11, 2022, 08:39:06 PM
Kickout's killing Tyrone. Why would you have Lee Brennan on and not let him hit the free kicks?
In fairness mccurry is the regular left footed free taker and is usually very good. Having a shocker so far tonight though

The Trap

I would say there are a few boys there playing their first and last games for Tyrone

tyrone08

Quote from: The Trap on January 11, 2022, 08:53:28 PM
I would say there are a few boys there playing their first and last games for Tyrone

Thankfully I decided not to purchase the game lol. Bit embarrassing really even if it's only the mckenna cup.

Baile an tuaigh

You can listen on the wireless on northern sound.
https://www.northernsound.ie/

Aaron Boone

tyrone08

Quote from: Aaron Boone on January 11, 2022, 09:29:15 PM
Their minds are still in Miami.

I didn't expect much but that is a bit embarrassing. Doubt dooher will be impressed.

square_ball

Even under the circumstances it's been pretty awful. It was a good evening for those that weren't picked.

Tyrone2021

Think we're reading to much into it lol. First game of the season with a lot men getting there first taste of county football and men probably still in recovery mode from holiday. That is also a very strong Cavan team being used tonight. Results not great but wouldn't take much heed.