Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Does that mean edendork is plan b then or is there a new one?

southtyronegael

excellent listen and a stark warning for tyrone. death by a thousand cuts they called it. harte should have been chased few years ago and the longer he stays the bigger the mess he is gonna leave behind him.

HalfBack7

Anybody from the St Enda's club able to give an update on the pitch?

Would be very surprised to see it go ahead tomorrow night in Healy if the amount of rain that is forecast falls tonight.
Would be nice if the county board could release some information on it instead of leaving supporters from both counties in the dark.

RedHandTom

If the rain in Omagh tonight is anything to go by there isn't a hope of Healy hosting that game tomorrow

Bring back club football

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 03, 2017, 10:38:10 PM
excellent listen and a stark warning for tyrone. death by a thousand cuts they called it. harte should have been chased few years ago and the longer he stays the bigger the mess he is gonna leave behind him.
Mickey divides opinion but dunno how you come to that conclusion !!!!!! Anybody know what Garvaghey cost in total so far as the cost will just go one road saying as they are building further  :o  :-\

Take Your Points

It rained through the night but it is dry in Omagh this morning.  The river is up to the beginning of the flood defences which indicates a high volume of rain over the last 24 hours.

The main issue is the lack of drainage both natural and forced that is possible at a pitch based on sticky clay close to the surface.  Nothing can be built in the area out the Gortin road without serious piling due to the poor ground conditions.  There is a digger lost under the ground at Healy Park during previous construction before the new stand was built. 

delgany

This evening's #AllianzLeagues D1 match between @TyroneGAALive and @monaghangaa is going ahead. Healy Park has passed a pitch inspection.
35 mins ago - Twitter

RedHandTom

A very positive and controlled first half. Second half was a disaster.

redcard

Quote from: Club boi on March 03, 2017, 05:42:45 PM
That'll be a first you admitting a Back Up plan. You must be on the County Board, and trying to blame Croke Park is straight From The book of Trump/Arlene - Blame everyone but Ourselves 

Although Deciding tomorrow afternoon when the game is Tomorrow night is what causes the frustration with EVERYONE. I wasn't aware Carmen or Edendork had sufficient lights to play a county game
Quote from: RedHandTom on March 03, 2017, 06:06:02 PM
Why not just run with plan B now and be fair to all supporters. Thus waiting till hours before the game is a joke.

In other news the u21s hammered Ballinderry last night.
Quote from: Take Your Points on March 03, 2017, 06:06:03 PM
Quote from: HalfBack7 on March 03, 2017, 10:51:54 AM
Any word on the pitch at Healy? Will it be fit to hold tomorrow nights game?
Forecast for rain tonight and most of tomorrow.

Raining all day in Omagh and will continue into the night. Slightly less rain due tomorrow.  A decent pitch might be able to handle it but the gluey Healy Park will not be allowing the water to move into the clay beneath it.

If there is a plan B it should be in place by now.
Quote from: HalfBack7 on March 03, 2017, 11:08:35 PM
Anybody from the St Enda's club able to give an update on the pitch?

Would be very surprised to see it go ahead tomorrow night in Healy if the amount of rain that is forecast falls tonight.
Would be nice if the county board could release some information on it instead of leaving supporters from both counties in the dark.
Quote from: RedHandTom on March 04, 2017, 12:55:17 AM
If the rain in Omagh tonight is anything to go by there isn't a hope of Healy hosting that game tomorrow
Quote from: Take Your Points on March 04, 2017, 01:04:58 PM
It rained through the night but it is dry in Omagh this morning.  The river is up to the beginning of the flood defences which indicates a high volume of rain over the last 24 hours.

The main issue is the lack of drainage both natural and forced that is possible at a pitch based on sticky clay close to the surface.  Nothing can be built in the area out the Gortin road without serious piling due to the poor ground conditions.  There is a digger lost under the ground at Healy Park during previous construction before the new stand was built. 
Quote from: HalfBack7 on March 03, 2017, 10:51:54 AM
Any word on the pitch at Healy? Will it be fit to hold tomorrow nights game?
Forecast for rain tonight and most of tomorrow.

So the game went ahead despite all the rain and all the crying on here lol

redzone

Lol  😂 😂😂. Every time I hear that story about the digger I laugh.

Time for everyone to get behind Harte whether u like him or not or his tactics. There isn't another county in Ireland including Dublin and Kerry that wouldn't want Harte managing them, and we have clowns on here looking him rid. Make the most of him wile we have him.

In hiding

Quote from: redzone on March 05, 2017, 09:55:04 PM

Time for everyone to get behind Harte whether u like him or not or his tactics. There isn't another county in Ireland including Dublin and Kerry that wouldn't want Harte managing them, and we have clowns on here looking him rid. Make the most of him wile we have him.
After watching both the tyrone game and dublin game last night I'd guess the Dubs are happy enough with the man they have

southtyronegael

Quote from: redzone on March 05, 2017, 09:55:04 PM

ah ok sure we will just follow him blindly whether we feel he is the right man or not. you make him sound like a cult leader.

redzone

It's a results based game, and his record speaks for himself. Ure basing it on personnel level, despite not knowing the man.

In hiding

Quote from: redzone on March 06, 2017, 02:57:24 AM
It's a results based game, and his record speaks for himself. Ure basing it on personnel level, despite not knowing the man.
No I am not. If as you say its a results based game, why would the Dubs want to swap Jim Gavin for anyone.