Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Good to see Mickey get another two pages in the Irish News, was getting worried its been a couple of days  ::)

square_ball

I know it's such a shock that the highest profile figure in Ulster football gets so much coverage.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: White Goodman on January 31, 2017, 11:45:03 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on January 31, 2017, 10:50:30 AM
Pity about Conor Clarke, looked to be a real find - unfortunately injuries have mounted for him, he's also carrying far too much muscle for a Gaelic Footballer - although that's probably a result of the injuries, the lad needs to be doing something to keep himself sane no doubt.

Hopefully a good run at club level and he'll be able to come back and add something.

I don't think Mickey Harte watches reserve games...be tough for him to start for Omagh

Ah come on now, if the lad is injury free it's not even in question he starts for Omagh. Jesus oh, they aren't that good.

youhavenofans

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 01, 2017, 11:11:35 AM
Quote from: White Goodman on January 31, 2017, 11:45:03 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on January 31, 2017, 10:50:30 AM
Pity about Conor Clarke, looked to be a real find - unfortunately injuries have mounted for him, he's also carrying far too much muscle for a Gaelic Footballer - although that's probably a result of the injuries, the lad needs to be doing something to keep himself sane no doubt.

Hopefully a good run at club level and he'll be able to come back and add something.

I don't think Mickey Harte watches reserve games...be tough for him to start for Omagh

Ah come on now, if the lad is injury free it's not even in question he starts for Omagh. Jesus oh, they aren't that good.

I personally think Omagh have more trouble finding where Conzo's best position is on the team. They have a number of strong players in his positions, i.e. Justy at FB, Bazza Tierney at CFB, Ciaran McLaughin at WFB maybe midfield is where they struggle and could fit him in but then again I wouldn't say he is mobile enough to play there (only an opinion)

skeog

Conor is a really good lad who maybe put himself under severe pressure when he got his cruciate injury to return quickly.Hopefully he has a good club season and who knows what may happen.

southtyronegael

Quote from: redhandefender on January 30, 2017, 10:57:03 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on January 30, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on January 29, 2017, 10:57:18 PM
Extended highlights on BBC iplayer
who the f**k would want to watch highlights of that? not much interest around anymore. the whole thing has died. talkin to a few people who went to the last few games and apparently the only tyrone supporters left are the club tyrone crew and mickeys total faith/brown noser brigade.

I am not sure of your motives. You have proven that you haven't a clue about football and that you don't like Harte. whatever you think he is in for another year. Maybe stay off the County board and go and comment on the club one, if you have one, doubtful.
like all good dictatorships mickey and people like yourself would just love people like me to go away and say nothing. accept the status quo. sorry but i wont be staying quiet on this one.

southtyronegael

and it looks like i was right regarding niall mc kenna, first man dropped off the panel. surprise surprise.

Fuzzman

Interesting to read about McCurry today in the Irish News how he is much more motivated for this season after losing the hunger a bit back in 2015. A few years ago he was our top scorer most years and it would be good to see him get back to that level. I'd expect him and Bradley to start this weekend. I wonder will he be back hitting the right sided frees.

skeog

Bit young to be losing the hunger imo.Needs to focus on his game and leave the media to the more senior players.

square_ball

Doesn't matter what age you are if you're playing and training all year round it's very easy to lose a bit of hunger in my opinion.

And I would really care about him speaking to the media. Do you have to be a certain age and played a certain number of games to give an interview? Not as if what he is saying is gonna be pinned up on opposition dressing room walls.

redzone

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 01, 2017, 10:27:58 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on January 30, 2017, 10:57:03 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on January 30, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on January 29, 2017, 10:57:18 PM
Extended highlights on BBC iplayer
who the f**k would want to watch highlights of that? not much interest around anymore. the whole thing has died. talkin to a few people who went to the last few games and apparently the only tyrone supporters left are the club tyrone crew and mickeys total faith/brown noser brigade.

I am not sure of your motives. You have proven that you haven't a clue about football and that you don't like Harte. whatever you think he is in for another year. Maybe stay off the County board and go and comment on the club one, if you have one, doubtful.
like all good dictatorships mickey and people like yourself would just love people like me to go away and say nothing. accept the status quo. sorry but i wont be staying quiet on this one.

Your letting the good people of augher down the way your going on. What the hell has Micky ever done on you

southtyronegael

ah sure mickeys a great fella altogether. at least he wont let the good people of augher down.lol

ose 14

well lads its the eve of another competitive joust at the south with the rossies first up at the home of the gaa in tyrone healy park. this week is the biggest in hartes tenure in my opinion two wins and its 2 more years thanks a million rosheen cherching cherching. he still probably the best man for the job at the minute unfortunately. personally tyrone need to beat a top 3 team in croker this year ulster titles or not we cant get roscommon and tipp every year or monaghan for that matter. however as i hand over my hard earned 13 pound tomorrow im more concerned about 2 sweepers and the shite we have to pay to watch. if there 2 sweepers in place on roscommons first attack i demand a refund. its not puke football anymore tyrone have the full monty its shite as well.

RedHandTom

I hear the u21s had a mighty win last night against Dublin.
Has anyone seen the final squad? Can't believe Dan Lowe from Stewartstown has not made it. Unreal talent.

clarshack

Quote from: RedHandTom on February 04, 2017, 10:02:47 PM
I hear the u21s had a mighty win last night against Dublin.
Has anyone seen the final squad? Can't believe Dan Lowe from Stewartstown has made it. Unreal talent.

He hasn't made the squad because he is overage for 2017. Only by a few weeks though.

I posted earlier this week on the thread below:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=18050.345