?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on May 28, 2017, 08:57:39 AM
Just to re iterate.Winning the treble and remaining unbeaten domestically is a flawless achievement.But is this really worth over praising given that the manager is on £45k weekly and has a vastly superior player budget,infrastructure,fan base,tradition,billionaire owner etc than all of the domestic rivals?

A circumspect analysis of the season reveals that the domestic success starkly contrasts with the huge failure in Europe,which saw our worst ever defeat margin and arguably our most embarrassing defeat to a part time team.

An objective analysis therefore reveals that the easy things were done flawlessly but the real challenges were failed miserably,and this is where vast improvement is needed.

You complain about the game but happy that they won and Aberdeen scored!! Then complain that a manager who you've taken selfies with and praised on the night is getting paid too much!!! You are a clown, not an ordinary clown but a proper coco the clown

The attention you seek must be related back to a day when you never got in your childhood, your family obviously starved you of any
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

Cup finals are often harder to win. The other team giving it absolutely everything as they know it's a one off match. Celtic done what they had to do and capped off an amazing season. People may cling to the defeat in Gibraltar although they forget we won that tie, or the defeat in Barcelona, again forgetting Barca beat much better teams by similar score lines, in order to criticise. But any real celtic fan knows this season was special and an amazing achievement.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 28, 2017, 09:24:39 AM
Just to re iterate.Winning the treble and remaining unbeaten domestically is a flawless achievement.But is this really worth over praising given that the manager is on £45k weekly and has a vastly superior player budget,infrastructure,fan base,tradition,billionaire owner etc than all of the domestic rivals?

A circumspect analysis of the season reveals that the domestic success starkly contrasts with the huge failure in Europe,which saw our worst ever defeat margin and arguably our most embarrassing defeat to a part time team.

An objective analysis therefore reveals that the easy things were done flawlessly but the real challenges were failed miserably,and this is where vast improvement is needed.

You complain about the game but happy that they won and Aberdeen scored!! Then complain that a manager who you've taken selfies with and praised on the night is getting paid too much!!! You are a clown, not an ordinary clown but a proper coco the clown

The attention you seek must be related back to a day when you never got in your childhood, your family obviously starved you of any

More to do with living in a toilet like Pointzpass I suspect...

Avondhu star

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 28, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

Of course St. Galls is located in the Naples of the North
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

T Fearon

Watched the Charity game today on Premier Sports (a division of Eir Sport)?. Anyway John Hughes who played for Hibs and Celtic in the mid 90s (and has managed the likes of Falkirk and ICT) played,but the commentator,Connor someone or other,was constantly and unbelievably mixing him up with John Yogi Hughes of Lisbon vintage and kept saying "it's hard to believe he's 74!" 😱😱

playwiththewind1st

It's a wonder you weren't playing in it.
Presumably any balls ups are the fault of your Manager Of The Year?

T Fearon

Have I criticised Brendan Rodgers since his early days at Celtic? Did I not say I was impressed by what he said at the AGM last November? I think I said also he has handled the domestic competition part of his role flawlessly.

Do not confuse my refusal to go overboard about a domestic treble,in the face of no credible opposition,as criticism of the manager.

playwiththewind1st

I think you have been reading 1984 by George Orwell.
Possibly a bit of Animal Farm too.

Main Street

Life up north is so grim that listening to a broken record appears normal and you just can't help yourselves discussing the merits of the same inane point for ever and ever.
You're as bad as the troll, trolls baiting the troll.  ;D

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on May 28, 2017, 09:54:57 PM
Life up north is so grim that listening to a broken record appears normal and you just can't help yourselves discussing the merits of the same inane point for ever and ever.
You're as bad as the troll, trolls baiting the troll.  ;D

What does that make you

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Avondhu star on May 28, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

You should come up some time....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Avondhu star

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 29, 2017, 12:45:36 AM
Quote from: Avondhu star on May 28, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

You should come up some time....

I've seen enough of it. I don't think I could manage another Ulster fry

playwiththewind1st

You could never get enough of them. ...local delicacy.  None of yer continental pasta type routines for the average South Antrim hurler - it's the Ulster Fry, every time.

Avondhu star

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on May 29, 2017, 10:02:50 AM
You could never get enough of them. ...local delicacy.  None of yer continental pasta type routines for the average South Antrim hurler - it's the Ulster Fry, every time.

It never did Sambo and the Cushendall boys any harm but the St Galls lads are more into the crisps and Snickers bar for the breakfast

playwiththewind1st

Am sure Milltown Row will be here shortly, to totally reject that!