Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Aristo 60

Baile Brigín 2

People using Gript as a credible neews source

Roesider

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

five points

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on September 29, 2020, 12:46:46 PM

The Ultan Meehan scandal has been widely documented but those who treated him so badly are likely to escape accountability.

I'm delighted that Gript has given his grieving family the coverage they so desperately need.

You can pick your side.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: five points on September 30, 2020, 11:24:24 AM

The Ultan Meehan scandal has been widely documented but those who treated him so badly are likely to escape accountability.

I'm delighted that Gript has given his grieving family the coverage they so desperately need.

You can pick your side.

It was in the Times on the 6th of July and August 30th. RTE news 26th August and so on. Gript ran it on Sept 25th.

They did hee haw other that cut and paste a presser from Aontua. Taking Gript coverage over the real media is making a statement.

five points

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on September 30, 2020, 11:31:29 AM

You can pick your side.

It was in the Times on the 6th of July and August 30th. RTE news 26th August and so on. Gript ran it on Sept 25th.

They did hee haw other that cut and paste a presser from Aontua. Taking Gript coverage over the real media is making a statement.

Good. I'm delighted they're keeping it alive as a story. Undoubtedly his family are too. If you can spot any conflict between Gript's coverage of it and "the real" media's, please do illuminate us.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: five points on September 30, 2020, 12:38:06 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on September 30, 2020, 11:31:29 AM

You can pick your side.

Good. I'm delighted they're keeping it alive as a story. Undoubtedly his family are too. If you can spot any conflict between Gript's coverage of it and "the real" media's, please do illuminate us.

Gript took up the story simply because Aontu did three months after the mainstream press. They have no interest in it beyond propaganda for the Catholic right.

armaghniac

What is in the head of that Scottish MP going from London after testing positive for Covid? Hopefully she'll be thrown out of her seat.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014