Leinster Minor Football Championship 2019

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, April 18, 2019, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blow-in

Hopefully dosent..... by all accounts he's very poor

GAA-SMART

He has given it two years and two Leinster Semi Finals albeit by draw but still he can't of been that bad. I doubt there be a room full of lads looking for the job to be fair and I presume Billy might go from 20s at the end of this season aswell after giving two years 

Zooming around

Quote from: Batman!!! on June 23, 2019, 08:33:56 AM
Hopefully dosent..... by all accounts he's very poor

You're very quick to have a go at lads who put huge levels of time and commitment into these roles. Why don't you apply for the job yourself?

Don Draper

Quote from: GAA-SMART on June 23, 2019, 11:56:13 AM
He has given it two years and two Leinster Semi Finals albeit by draw but still he can't of been that bad. I doubt there be a room full of lads looking for the job to be fair and I presume Billy might go from 20s at the end of this season aswell after giving two years
Barring a disaster, I'd give Billy another year or two with the 20's.

GAA-SMART

Quote from: Don Draper on June 24, 2019, 09:43:18 AM

I would aswell for sure- Two years tends to be the shift is all I was saying. If he stays, I think that would be a positive bar a tanking tomorrow

SCFC

Quote from: Don Draper on June 24, 2019, 09:43:18 AM
A lot hangs on tomorrow night's result. Lose and he probably should go. A win opens up any possibility for him. His hands were completely tied by his late appointment last year but he doesn't have that fall back this year.
It's a strong looking under 20 team. I think we can win this game.