4 (10%)
My county/club has never played there.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: September 19, 2017, 10:38:36 AM

toby47

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on March 30, 2023, 09:23:29 PM
Folks

Have all the decent seats for Football League Finals on Sunday sold out and only behind the goals in Davin available??

Or are they due to release more before the day??

Assume only the lower sections & the hill available?

SF

Loads of people wondering the same. I know loads of ones that are still holding out in the hope that better seats are released.

imtommygunn

I dunno if it's the same thing but for my own county we have one stand and I can never get tickets. Then even on the day of games I see messages that stand tickets are left but then it's too late as I couldn't get them  >:( find it infuriating.

Hound

Tickets are held for season ticket holders in all competing counties.

I know the deadline in Dublin for season ticket holders is 3pm on Friday.

toby47

What sort of attendance do you expect to see on Saturday/Sunday?

RedHand88

Quote from: toby47 on March 31, 2023, 08:38:43 AM
What sort of attendance do you expect to see on Saturday/Sunday?

45k? Probably up from last year because its 4 counties youd expect to bring a crowd. 50 might be a bit hopeful.

Mario

I rang Croke park about it. Lower deck between 45s most kept for season ticket holders and county board. They arent expecting big numbers to be returned there. Rest of lower deck opens in sections. Will open upper if demand is there. I presume they do it like that to manage staff needed. Id say there will be 40k at the finals on Sunday.

Walter Cronc

Cant see Derry taking any more than 5k to this (if that). Mayo and Dublin would take big numbers I'd assume

Armagh18

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 31, 2023, 09:50:23 AM
Cant see Derry taking any more than 5k to this (if that). Mayo and Dublin would take big numbers I'd assume
Why so few from Derry?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 31, 2023, 10:20:23 AM
Why so few from Derry?

Be more at a county final
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Walter Cronc

Why so few from Derry?

Div 2 final. Busy summer ahead   8)

toby47

rrhf

Why so few from Derry?

Oak leafers are a bit like Kerry, their support only comes out for all ireland finals. 

toby47

Quote from: rrhf on March 31, 2023, 03:35:47 PM
Why so few from Derry?

Oak leafers are a bit like Kerry, their support only comes out for all ireland finals.

Find it strange at the amount of Derry ones not heading down to it. If last year hadn't of happened there would be twice the Derry crowd going down to Croke park on Sunday.

oakleaflad

We wouldn't have the biggest crowds anyway but I get a sense that the job is done with promotion and whilst it would be nice to win, we'd be more bothered about what's to come later in the year.

snoopdog

It's a long way to travel for a game that really means nothing. They've been promoted.  Only the div 1 title means anything, and the media try to devalue that every year.