GAAboard Theories

Started by Hashtag, August 28, 2012, 03:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

We're all unpublished theorists in my eyes. Now its time to get your thoughts out there:

It is my belief that the human body will soon be unable to spawn life.
The number of reported problems of conceiving and carrying a child are growing by the year. I believe that the human body is beginning to reject this process.

Nowadays females are on contraceptive pills, coils etc, doing everything to trick the body into not conceiving. I believe that eventually the body will evolve to be contraceptive.
It was smart enough to evolve to render the appendix obsolete, I feel the reproductive organs are next.
Human's will have to be grown for the full term out of the body.
Human plants- order your human now just £10,000 per order.

Jonah

J70 and Eammonca1 are related.

Hashtag

Quote from: Hashtag on August 28, 2012, 03:34:24 PM
We're all unpublished theorists in my eyes. Now its time to get your thoughts out there:

It is my belief that the human body will soon be unable to spawn life.
The number of reported problems of conceiving and carrying a child are growing by the year. I believe that the human body is beginning to reject this process.

Nowadays females are on contraceptive pills, coils etc, doing everything to trick the body into not conceiving. I believe that eventually the body will evolve to be contraceptive.
It was smart enough to evolve to render the appendix obsolete, I feel the reproductive organs are next.
Human's will have to be grown for the full term out of the body.
Human plants- order your human now just £10,000 per order.

By the way that price is excluding VAT.

Forever Green

This is quite a prominent theory but I do believe Gingers are the offspring off Aliens. Study them for a period of time and you`ll find the answer you`re looking for

Hashtag

Quote from: Forever Green on August 28, 2012, 03:47:09 PM
This is quite a prominent theory but I do believe Gingers are the offspring off Aliens. Study them for a period of time and you`ll find the answer you`re looking for

I also have a theory that gingers tend to favour 'Sprite' over any other fizzy beverage.

Forever Green

Aye, proper weirdo`s they are

el_cuervo_fc

Ziggy is a Mod, or is that just a given??

ziggysego

I'm not a mod.

I do believe that Tony Fearon is actually Jim Allister and have created the biggest WUM going.
Testing Accessibility

Main Street

Ziggy has a (crackpot) theory that he not a mod.

screenexile

Only the true mod denies his divinity!!!

Hashtag

I'm not happy.  >:(

I post a theory and then Big Balls Ziggy comes in and all anyone cares about is him  :'(

laoislad

Quote from: Hashtag on August 28, 2012, 04:55:11 PM

Big Balls Ziggy

And that's not even a theory that's true!
Or so maggie says anyway.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Forever Green

Evil Genius is Gregory Campbell

laoislad

Howard Webb is Slur Alex's love child.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

Quote from: laoislad on August 28, 2012, 05:07:46 PM
Howard Webb is Slur Alex's love child.

That one is true though . . .