Started by Ball Hopper, July 16, 2012, 08:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Sounds like brolly recently

supersarsfields

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 03, 2012, 02:45:19 AM
Quote from: Fuzzman on August 02, 2012, 04:14:17 PM
Quote from: mlcollins on July 29, 2012, 10:28:44 AM
Fuzzman i had a great nights sleep, how did you sleep or did those helicopters flying around ye keep ye awake at night.

How did you know I lived near Dublin Bay where the coastguard often flies overhead.
It can be annoying the odd time alright but our new baby has us half the night anyway.

I see you set up that new username back in April, Mike and out of the 11 post 10 have have been of a very virile nature. How long have ye had bi-polar disorder now or do you not really know who you are any more?

Its posts like this that show the true colours of SOME Kerry people. NOT ALL I agree.

I find it fascinating how a lot of Kerry fans and players, seem to have a bee in their bonnets that despite winning 36 All-Irelands and are by far the best team to ever play the game, they still cannot give ANY recognition to other teams that have beaten them on a regular basis.

Can any of ye Kerry folk be MAN (or WOMAN) enough to stand up and say YES it meant a lot to us that we lost to ye 3 times and when we FINALLY beat you that it meant a hell of a lot to you.
As Brolly (rather arrogantly) said Galvin was in tears and others were leaping for job after they beat Tyrone for the first time in year.

Yes, I am man enough to say ye are there year in year out. Ye redefine yourselves again and again and whilst I don't like your arrogance I have to admire time and time again what ye achieve.

When ye come on here talking about the Queen and British helicopters and how we are from a different country etc do you not realise how talk like that makes you look. How it portrays people from your own county. You are giving your good fans a bad name.
Remind me where does Billy Sheahan come from again and what did he say to Armagh's Ciaran McKeever.

Whilst I have the utmost respect for what Kerry achieve, I think SOME of ye don't come across that well when it comes to respect for yer fellow gaels or are we all Brits to ye down there.
500 people came out after the match to pay respect to Mickey and the team which in its own way says "Yes we respect you lot & the challenge ye put up to us the past 10 years"
In fairness though Billy Morgan has been preaching to us for years how Kerry are not this Daz whiter than white so maybe ye should stop beating that drum now.

On another note.
I watched the Brolly v Spillane thing on there on I player. Brolly does come across very arrogant as he usually does but he does raise some interesting points. He really should let Spillane speak though but you'd nearly wonder was it all staged? If not then I'd be very disappointed with Lyster's part in that interview. He almost mocks Joe & laughs at him joining in with Spillane on asking for a bigger shovel for his digging. to me if he was to be fair, he'd disagree with Joe that Gooch is not a choker (which Brolly did kinda go back on) but he would ask Spillane on the relevant points about how Kerry did only seem to win matches that they surged ahead in early on and how when it came down to close matches they didn't seem to do as well. Instead we only got to see Spillane use sign language and laughing. Not great interviewing Michael.

Good luck to Kerry on Sat & remember its only a stepping stone to No 37. No need for tears just yet

He looks well in red & white

Remember win lose or draw shake the hand of those around you as us Ulster folk are very sensitive.

First, I have only one login.   

Second, You dont get to make the rules. You dont get to troll us in any way you choose whether its wumming us after a loss or calling us free-staters etc...and then put a limit on what we say in response. Whatever about us supposedly adopting the blanket defence I will freely admit I have learned everything I know about wumming from you lads...and its been great, thanks a million,  I've really enjoyed it..especially the last week !

Finally, its the internet, dont take it so seriously. just roll with the punches.

I don't think that was aimed at you Mike more at mlcollins.

orangeman

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 02, 2012, 04:14:17 PM
Quote from: mlcollins on July 29, 2012, 10:28:44 AM
Fuzzman i had a great nights sleep, how did you sleep or did those helicopters flying around ye keep ye awake at night.

How did you know I lived near Dublin Bay where the coastguard often flies overhead.
It can be annoying the odd time alright but our new baby has us half the night anyway.

I see you set up that new username back in April, Mike and out of the 11 post 10 have have been of a very virile nature. How long have ye had bi-polar disorder now or do you not really know who you are any more?

Its posts like this that show the true colours of SOME Kerry people. NOT ALL I agree.

I find it fascinating how a lot of Kerry fans and players, seem to have a bee in their bonnets that despite winning 36 All-Irelands and are by far the best team to ever play the game, they still cannot give ANY recognition to other teams that have beaten them on a regular basis.

Can any of ye Kerry folk be MAN (or WOMAN) enough to stand up and say YES it meant a lot to us that we lost to ye 3 times and when we FINALLY beat you that it meant a hell of a lot to you.
As Brolly (rather arrogantly) said Galvin was in tears and others were leaping for job after they beat Tyrone for the first time in year.

Yes, I am man enough to say ye are there year in year out. Ye redefine yourselves again and again and whilst I don't like your arrogance I have to admire time and time again what ye achieve.

When ye come on here talking about the Queen and British helicopters and how we are from a different country etc do you not realise how talk like that makes you look. How it portrays people from your own county. You are giving your good fans a bad name.
Remind me where does Billy Sheahan come from again and what did he say to Armagh's Ciaran McKeever.

Whilst I have the utmost respect for what Kerry achieve, I think SOME of ye don't come across that well when it comes to respect for yer fellow gaels or are we all Brits to ye down there.
500 people came out after the match to pay respect to Mickey and the team which in its own way says "Yes we respect you lot & the challenge ye put up to us the past 10 years"
In fairness though Billy Morgan has been preaching to us for years how Kerry are not this Daz whiter than white so maybe ye should stop beating that drum now.

On another note.
I watched the Brolly v Spillane thing on there on I player. Brolly does come across very arrogant as he usually does but he does raise some interesting points. He really should let Spillane speak though but you'd nearly wonder was it all staged? If not then I'd be very disappointed with Lyster's part in that interview. He almost mocks Joe & laughs at him joining in with Spillane on asking for a bigger shovel for his digging. to me if he was to be fair, he'd disagree with Joe that Gooch is not a choker (which Brolly did kinda go back on) but he would ask Spillane on the relevant points about how Kerry did only seem to win matches that they surged ahead in early on and how when it came down to close matches they didn't seem to do as well. Instead we only got to see Spillane use sign language and laughing. Not great interviewing Michael.

Good luck to Kerry on Sat & remember its only a stepping stone to No 37. No need for tears just yet

He looks well in red & white

Remember win lose or draw shake the hand of those around you as us Ulster folk are very sensitive.

Galvin looks well in that Tyrone jersey. 

But he probably would look well in any jersey to be fair.

Fuzzman

Well spotted supersarsfields
MlCollins has really contributed a lot to this forum in the last few months if ye read his posts & no doubt he's hiding behind another name.
Don't worry lads I know we've got a few such posters ourselves from Tyrone that we shake our heads at every time they post & I'm sure a few have done so the odd time with my own posts. Haha.
Don't worry Mike, I'm not a very serious lad & we must meet up some time in Dublin for a pint.
Ye could even join our Tyrone Assoc Dublin. www.tad.ie and we could give you a spin in our helicopter.  ;D

Good luck for Sunday lads & seriously I'd say yis will be SHOCKED at the level of intensity Donegal bring to the table.
I'd say scores will be at a premium as I'd expect Funegal to go back into their defensive shell again as they know they'll not outgun Kerry. They are conscious a few teams like us opened them up for goal chances and we didn't take them so Jim will be keen to tighten that up.

mlcollins

Fuzzman,i'm not mike sheehy,i can't prove it but there you are,re: donegal,are they as good as people/media are extolling,in fairness ye could have caught them in ulster and that's what gets me,when we beat tyrone in killarney,they were a team in decline but prior to that so were we according to most,i still think people did not give respect to that tyrone team as i said they could have taken donegal and were still a formative force.Donegal have not split the atom but all of a sudden after 128 years there is this revolution now i know the game has evolved ala down in the 60's ,dublin/kerry in the 70's and tyrone in the noughties,but these have all been counteracted and regarding 2003,kerry were in no way prepared for that and in 05 and 08 kerry were out thought and out played,it's fair to say that kerry have not come up against anything like donegal but they have plenty experience in the past playing tyrone,monaghan and dublin,this game will be about skill and tactics as much as it will be about fitness and trust me you wont find kerry wanting in that compartment either,anyway it should be a fascinating duel.

Seamus

That's more like it micollins, stick to the football, the other stuff was hard to read.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Sanchez

When was this game played again? Kerry won handy, there can't be anything more to say after 58 pages surely...

Fuzzman

Quote from: mlcollins on August 03, 2012, 12:24:14 PM
regarding 2003,kerry were in no way prepared for that and in 05 and 08 kerry were out thought and out played

Steady on big lad. No need to be sweat talking us

Looks like I'm going on Sunday but I won't tell you who I'm supporting.
Hope ye all enjoy it anyway. It could be the best match of the year.

NaomhBridAbĂș

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 02, 2012, 04:14:55 AM
I see you finally showed up you chickenshit. You have been one of the mouthier Tyrone wums on here. Always giving it loads on the good days but you were a quiet lad on the lead up to the game (shitting your togs no doubt) and you were an even quieter fella after the game.

I knew you didnt have the stomach for it you pussy.

You continually miss the point - regardless of that result or any time we play Kerry, you will always be a ****
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: NaomhBridAbĂș on August 03, 2012, 06:28:06 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 02, 2012, 04:14:55 AM
I see you finally showed up you chickenshit. You have been one of the mouthier Tyrone wums on here. Always giving it loads on the good days but you were a quiet lad on the lead up to the game (shitting your togs no doubt) and you were an even quieter fella after the game.

I knew you didnt have the stomach for it you pussy.

You continually miss the point - regardless of that result or any time we play Kerry, you will always be a ****

run along now chickenshit and be glad I let you off lightly. You deserved a lot more for your disgraceful triumphalism of the past. At least fuzzman, in fairness, showed up. I simply have no time for pr**ks like you that give it loads and then run away. utter contempt is all you deserve.

Mike Sheehy

Maybe I shouldnt be so harsh. Our friend "Naomhbridabru ", well ,  he may have some talent ater all....here is is his ditty
about joe Brolly.

As much as I disagree with Brolly's normal position this is a a pretty ametuer effort to be honest but I will let you judge....

A song for Joe

He's Joe and he's from Dungiven,
And sure jayz he's might crack,
He was once a county man for Derry
and now he's just another hack

With boggly eyes and a slabberey mouth
And a jesture of the hand,
Its bollox he talks ad nauseum
sure theres no better in the land

I'm Brolly, sur, I'm Brolly Sur,
Sure dont you know I'm a son of Frank
I hate Tyrone - sure i hate myself,
Ah sure I'm only full of w**k

He's Joe and he's from Dungiven
and theres an irony in the name
For if was dun-given shitetalk, (see what i did there)
you could mistake him for being sane

he's a barrister and and a pundit,
a learned man of books
once given to blowing kisses
for those slippery goals he took

I wish he was playing nowadays
against Bellew or the Block,
and after any kisses he'd blow,
the shite out of him they'd knock

I'm Brolly, sur, I'm Brolly Sur,
Sure dont you know I'm a son of Frank
I hate Tyrone - sure i hate myself,
Ah sure I'm only full of w**k

whew...these Tyrone  lads are full of Bile. No need for that kind of language.