2018 National Football League Division 4

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, October 14, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tintin84

Will the game against London now be pushed out. As this weekend's fixtures that are postponed are due to be played mext weekend i think, Anyone know? As i have flights and accommodation booked.

BallyroanAbu

Don't think so I think Antrim will be played the weekend of 17/18 March

O moore parklife

Have no fear the London game is going ahead as planned. We can't play the 17/18th as the only teams we havent played Antrim/carlow are playing each other.
Pushing the league final a week to follow suit with the NHL will likely happen

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Tintin84 on March 01, 2018, 07:43:25 PM
Will the game against London now be pushed out. As this weekend's fixtures that are postponed are due to be played mext weekend i think, Anyone know? As i have flights and accommodation booked.

https://www.laoistoday.ie/2018/03/02/laois-footballers-face-fixture-dilemma-following-antrim-postponement/
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

O moore parklife

Good to see the lads back at it this morning in portlaoise college. Look like a happy crew.
May it continue

Helix

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=28498.msg1785927;topicseen#new

Thread linked above might be useful to a few making weekend in London and pubs around Ruislip.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

redsetanta

Is there many of you heading to London for the weekend?

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

on the hop

Looks like a lot more than do be at the matches anyway

The Monument Road

Yep. I will be taking the long way though from my base in Stoke. Might just head down Saturday evening and met a few of the traveling gang from home for a few scoops in Hennessys .

O moore parklife

Yep flying out saturday at 2pm looking forward to it.

Butch Cassidy

Is there somewhere central everyone is planning to meet up Saturday night? Could be a great night, Laois on tour! 

From the Terrace

We're staying in cricklewood should be good craic, Looking forward to it now. handicap 6 points its a tricky one.

portlaoisekid

Its gas some of the lads heading over to London who wouldn't bother going to see Laois in O'Moore Park.

Should be a good trip !